Myers Briggs Temperament Indicator Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myers Briggs Temperament Indicator Test

A popular and accurate personality test that many companies and organizations use called MBTI has aroused my curiosity, so I took a couple tests to see my results, and I got INTJ: .

I was just curious to see which kind of personality types are on this forum and if the type could predict which games could be played according to type.

Here is one of the tests I took:
    Free Personality Test | 16Personalities

Have any of you heard of this test and do you think it is accurate? I'm just curious and bored, so you guys should reply.
    Last edited by RangerXT; 03-30-2015, 04:40 PM.

lol

I noticed page one of 12, no thanks.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

A+ for effort.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXT View Post
        A+ for effort.
        I will revisit this later tonight though, I just was like woah.

You can look forward to my full fledged results later tonight

I haven't crossed paths with you much,but you are already good in my book.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Wait, you have your very own book! Hmm, if i'm going to be in it, I expect 10% royalties for every unit sold. Deal?

Jokes aside, I haven't been on Quake One for like, 5 months, so I would be surprised if anyone has crossed paths with me, or at the very least remember me. Maybe being in your book will increase my popularity...

Comment

MindzX,YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
            LOGISTICIAN (ISTJ-T)

ISTJ Personality (?The Logistician?) | 16Personalities

I noticed a few same-question but completely worded differently questions heh. They questioned the same ethic or subject but from both aggressive and informative ethical approach dealing with logical suggestions for a friend or someone close in emotion distress, do you console them first and then offer logical solutions? agree fullyagree - - - - middle - - - - -disagree. it said to avoid middles so I did

Comment

Lol, your one letter off from me! Maybe we are twins or something...

But lets be honest... the letter N is ten times better then the letter S...

Bang!
              *Shots Fired*
              Ouch!
              *Shots Received*

Comment

This is interesting though, as so far 2 out of 2 test takers have scored IxTJ. We both play quake. I see a correlation. All we need now are more test takers. Yes, 2 people is not enough for statistics, but i'ts all we got.

Comment

Executive (ESTJ-A)

what did i win?
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                    Executive (ESTJ-A)

what did i win?
                    a date with me,obv.cmere big boy

Comment

Can we make it a triple date?

Comment

Ok, so far everyone who has tested has scored xxTJ, 60% are introverted, 60% are S's. Interesting... i'm starting to be outnumbered!

Comment

@mindz (cmere big boy)- If you don't say "no homo" we don't know it's not gay . Do y'all love Boondocks? I love Boondocks.
                          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Scout's Journey
                            Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Ha! More N's! You S's lose...

Ok, so here are the statistics:

Out of 5 people, 3 are extroverts and 2 are introverts.
                              Out of 5 people, 3 are N's and 2 are S's.
                              Out of 5 people, 4 people are J's and 1 people are P's.
                              Out of 5 people, 4 are T's and 1 are F's.

Interesting. So, so far we know that if you are a TJ, you will most likely play quake, preferably if you are an N. Ok, so far so good...

TJ's FTW!

Comment

Working...
                              X