X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kung fury

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg[/ame]

imdb

Kickstarted and now free to watch, 30 minutes of pure '80s awesome!

www.kungfury.com
    Username : Atomic Robokid on Steam

Please check out my Quake made things:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/run-over
    https://adam-freeman.itch.io/hazard
    https://adam-freeman.itch.io/diver
    https://adam-freeman.itch.io/beyond

LOOOOOOOOL holy shit dude this is so awesome! I am going to actually stop watching @ the 3minute mark so I can watch it with MindzJr at the same time, I get the distinct feeling he will enjoy it as much as me.

I can't express how much cheesing I just did in 3 minutes time though, FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC.

I'm headed to bed, my face hurts from all the cheesing.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Very entertaining! Thanks!
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

It has a lot of fun to watch it.
        Thanks for sharing !

Comment

i hope they make another one, that was good!
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by Syluxguy28O3 View Post
            i hope they make another one, that was good!
            you and me both brother!

Kung Fury Tries Too Hard

that guy don't know how to be a kid again bro, that or a stick is up his ass. I found that review of Kung Fury while scouring the web for any info about a sequel. No luck, but I did read on the various "official" kung fury sites, either the kickstarter page for it or kungfury.com mentioned inside info via the diary , through being a donator. There is a deadzone going on though cuz kickstarter is overwith.

I would pay 5 bucks just to have access to that haha.
            Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 05-30-2015, 02:53 PM.
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

That was the best movie on the net, I hope they get a film release soon.
              I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
              But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                you and me both brother!

Kung Fury Tries Too Hard

that guy don't know how to be a kid again bro, that or a stick is up his ass. I found that review of Kung Fury while scouring the web for any info about a sequel. No luck, but I did read on the various "official" kung fury sites, either the kickstarter page for it or kungfury.com mentioned inside info via the diary , through being a donator. There is a deadzone going on though cuz kickstarter is overwith.

I would pay 5 bucks just to have access to that haha.
                @review

they went with over-the-top crazy 80ness for a reason, you cant take it literally, like im assuming that gentleman (with the stick up is arse) did.

@sequel
                sucks you didn't find any solid news, but im sure if enough support is found, kung fury II will be upon us.
                My Avatars!
                Quake Leagues
                Quake 1.5!!!
                Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I was linked to this and was immediately hooked. I thought the Nazi element was just a bad plot device (and not intentionally so). My roommate argued that Nazi's coming back was a thing in the 80s, eg. Indiana Jones, so I guess it works out ok.

Comment

just watched it last night, and absolutely loooved it
                    its totally hilarious and a great over-the-top homage to the 80s

its especially awesome that its free....i wouldve totally paid to see this master-piece

hope they make a sequel, cuz the movie was brilliant and
                    id love to see another movie in the same absurd idiotic over-the-top 80s style
                    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

There are links to this movie on other sites as well.
                      It is good that it gets so much attention. The authors did a great job!
                      I even heard about a game beeing developed after this movie.
                      Curious how this will be.

Comment

actually you can see the game on youtube, its a beat-em-up. looks pretty good.
                        My Avatars!
                        Quake Leagues
                        Quake 1.5!!!
                        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

the game is extremely simple, but fun

it feels like a real arcade-game with the simple graphics and the super-basic controls.
                          its quite addictive actually imo!
                          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Be sure to watch the David Hasslehoff music video as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
                              Be sure to watch the David Hasslehoff music video as well.
                              I watched PART of it prior to seeing the movie, it was to much Hoff pre-viewing of Kung Fury. Postviewing I immediately went to watch the music video in its entirety although I didn't post the video here, it was by then, a shameful,guilty, pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                              X