There was a bat in my duplex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a bat in my duplex

A bat managed to enter my duplex at night-time and the bat scared the shit out of me. I never knew that a bat could fly so quickly. My older cousin was brave enough to use a towel to capture the bat. With help from two of his friends, he managed to put the bat in a big jar. In the daytime, my older cousin and I walked to a park and released the bat.
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Originally posted by RL Clown View Post
    A bat managed to enter my duplex at night-time and the bat scared the shit out of me. I never knew that a bat could fly so quickly. My older cousin was brave enough to use a towel to capture the bat. With help from two of his friends, he managed to put the bat in a big jar. In the daytime, my older cousin and I walked to a park and released the bat.
    Did it ever occur to either of you to release it at night? You have the internet

Next time, when presented with a situation like this, do some research. You may have done more harm to the bat than good.

Hindsight is 20/20 they say.

Let me google that for you

Just friendly advice from one fellow nature lover to another, when you happen across a situation where you feel you must intervene or have to intervene,like your example,a bat in your home,that's bad and you HAD to intervene, just make sure your intervention is actually going to help the situation.

Like saving a turtle in the middle of the road. Is it a turtle,tortoise,or terrapin? Knowing those facts will determine whether or not relocating the animal / where you release the animal could be the determining factor on whether they live or die based on your actions.

If you ever take anything I say to heart, please let it be this.... as I was sincere and really have no intentions of being anything but that.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

this could be a sign you need to become the Canadian batman
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by Syluxguy28O3 View Post
        this could be a sign you need to become the Canadian batman
        *punches someone*

Sorry.
        I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
        But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

My older cousin and I did not think about releasing the bat at night-time, because it was really late at night. We were tired and we really wanted to go to sleep. By the way, I didn't really understand the 'Canadian batman' expression... Was that a joke? I don't know... 'Canadian batman' actually sounds like the nick-name of a mixed martial artist! If this is the case, then I will take it as a compliment.
          "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

My Avatars!
            Quake Leagues
            Quake 1.5!!!
            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Last edited by Anubis; 06-17-2015, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Code:

.o$$$$$$$$$'                          '$$$$$$$$$o.
                               .o$$$$$$$$$"             .   .              "$$$$$$$$$o.
                             .o$$$$$$$$$$~             /$   $\              ~$$$$$$$$$$o.
                           .{$$$$$$$$$$$.              $\___/$               .$$$$$$$$$$$}.
                          o$$$$$$$$$$$$8              .$$$$$$$.               8$$$$$$$$$$$$o
                         $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$              $$$$$$$$$               $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                        o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.             o$$$$$$$o              .$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$o
                        $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.           o{$$$$$$$}o            .$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                       ^$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.         J$$$$$$$$$$$L          .$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$^
                       !$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$oo..oo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$oo..oo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!
                       {$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$}
                       6$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?
                       '$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'
                        o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$o
                         $$$$$$$$$$$$$$;'~`^Y$$$7^''o$$$$$$$$$$$o''^Y$$$7^`~';$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                         '$$$$$$$$$$$'       `$'    `'$$$$$$$$$'     `$'       '$$$$$$$$$$$$'
                          !$$$$$$$$$7         !       '$$$$$$$'       !         V$$$$$$$$$!
                           ^o$$$$$$!                   '$$$$$'                   !$$$$$$o^
                             ^$$$$$"                    $$$$$                    "$$$$$^
                               'o$$$`                   ^$$$'                   '$$$o'
                                 ~$$$.                   $$$.                  .$$$~
                                   '$;.                  `$'                  .;$'
                                      '.                  !                  .`
                  unknown

Comment

Weird... just tonight we were watching a movie, and at around 10PM a bee started flying around. WTF a bee wants with the inside of the place after dark, I dunno. Anyways, the bat story makes me feel pretty good that I just have a bee.
                    Bizarro!
                    -Bizarro

Comment

Working...
                    X