No announcement yet.

powerball; what would you spend it on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• powerball; what would you spend it on?

So, everyone has this in their head but few have time to brag out their best elevator pitch. So, this thread can be a wishlist of things you CAN DO with a winning ticket to help mankind. OBV, you'll be the '0,0' on the origin of "gimme gimme" from everyone who can see you. But, in the brevity of humanity, what would you do to allow others to know of your importance/responsibility in years forward; after you die?

For me, I would buy land and make sure it stays undeveloped for wildlife.
    I'd create a place for youth to get in out of the weather and participate on positive tasks.
    feeD/assist the poor/homeless.
    start a food co-op
    buy quakeone.com and have a lan/beer/pizza party
    Last edited by R00k; 01-11-2016, 09:25 PM.
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

How much you offering for quakeone.com??

Comment

I'd buy a house and a truck.
      I'd buy a bunch of new and old computer stuff for my amusement.
      I'd invest in precious metals.
      I'd help out a bunch of my friends.

I'd try to find a way to invest in education in my local area since it's still not even enough money to make a difference any larger than that in some kind of direct way, so that the money would do the most good while not being at the hands of any crooks.

I'd try to find a way to help the poor without giving them a handout. I used to be in poverty and I know for a fact some people just want to be poor, or they actually make a lot of money begging, and use it to get high. So some kind rehab/training/education and help with their real problems and not the surface ones.

I'd try to find a way to help the mentally ill, they are terribly neglected by social services around the world.
      Regular One Man Slaughterhouse

Comment

I dunno but I'd know my kids would be set for life!

I do know I'd pay a coder to code me up some deliscious Qrack 2.x for Linux
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

doesnt have to be Qrack at that point, would be anything geared to the Q-universe..

I'd def. hire everyone here to a small project called Quake 5.1
          Last edited by R00k; 01-13-2016, 09:04 PM.
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I'd have a brain transplant. I'm not sure what I would transplant it into. I'd just get it out of this body.
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Quit work, get my kids through school, set them up a trust fund, go camping.
              *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X