For the runequakers. ROFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the runequakers. ROFL

This is the proper reaction to making a long distance snipe in Runquake. LOL.

...I really hope I'm not the only one that finds this funny XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKIcSlwRz1A&t=1m08s

Thanks a lot for not warning me the YouTube vid was by Markiplier.
    Now all my suggested searches will be to 'popular' channels for months.

Also, I'm sorry I removed you from Steam, I was removing 'inactives' and you were on the fence.
    Now I'm lonely-- take me back!

And do you have a video recording of making a long-distance shot with the Sniper Rifle Rune?
    I'd like to see that in action.

Comment

Originally posted by H1CC View Post
      Thanks a lot for not warning me the YouTube vid was by Markiplier.
      Now all my suggested searches will be to 'popular' channels for months.

Also, I'm sorry I removed you from Steam, I was removing 'inactives' and you were on the fence.
      Now I'm lonely-- take me back!

And do you have a video recording of making a long-distance shot with the Sniper Rifle Rune?
      I'd like to see that in action.
      Something wrong with Markiplier lol?
      could be worse , it could be PeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewDiePiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        could be worse , it could be PeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewDiePiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie
        Welp. You went and done it. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD to say it. Was nice knowing you.

(JK bro <3 )

Comment

There's nothing wrong with those guys.
          I'm just worried that if I click on links for 'popular' YouTube videos then all my 'suggested videos' will be for 'popular' YouTube videos-- not that I should care, since most of the actual searches on YouTube I do from the search bar, but occasionally when I'm bored I see an interesting looking vid in 'recommendations' and give it a spin and I don't want those to be swallowed up by just the top 1 percent of channels with more than the top 1 percent of views.

Comment

Working...
          X