• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :d

kitty stare down!
    The gemstone of gaming is Quake, so load it up and play some

Comment

That cat looks like the switch is flipped but there's no electricity going to the light bulb.
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

hmm, i watched it for like 5 minutes until i realized it was a .gif...
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          That cat looks like the switch is flipped but there's no electricity going to the light bulb.
          A little cross eyed...

Comment

Like the opposite of cross-eyed though. Spread-eyed? My arrows are a little off but, this cat definitely isn't looking straight ahead. At least not with it's left eye.

edit: opposite of cross-eyed only has a medical name 'divergent strabismus' (according to my quick search)
            edit-edit: apparently 'wall-eyed' is the mostly-agreed-upon opposite of cross-eyed.
            Last edited by MadGypsy; 03-22-2016, 04:24 AM.
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
              Like the opposite of cross-eyed though. Spread-eyed? My arrows are a little off but, this cat definitely isn't looking straight ahead. At least not with it's left eye.

edit: opposite of cross-eyed only has a medical name 'divergent strabismus' (according to my quick search)
              edit-edit: apparently 'wall-eyed' is the mostly-agreed-upon opposite of cross-eyed.

Comment

Working...
              X