No announcement yet.

Finally, a new desktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, Dilligaf, how you enjoying your new machine? Do you still have that warm fuzzy feeling?
    I got the phone call at 4 a.m.

Comment

whoa that machine looks like a gaming beast, and i almost want that mouse if ya sure you aint gonna use it.. lol
      The gemstone of gaming is Quake, so load it up and play some

Comment

Yeah this thing is pretty sweet! Going from a 15 inch laptop to this thing, well, it's hard to describe the difference. Amazing for starters. Actually having separate speakers and a sub is really nice! Big, deep, immersive sound. iRacing and CSGO were a real eye opener. Runs both of them very well. Being used to a small laptop and then sitting down in front of a 27" monitor is like walking into a movie theater. It may be a bottom tier "gaming" rig but I'm real happy with it. I got quake installed but I don't have it quite right yet. Still need some tweaking. I forgot what it was like to install "all things Quake" from scratch! I'll get there in a couple of weeks. We're dragging Monty to the beach Saturday so I'll have a week off. Just beer, boat drinks and seafood for a week, no games...cept' with the wife!
        *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X