Vicente Fox is Insane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicente Fox is Insane

Before I kick this off I just want to say that this post has NOTHING to do with Donald Trump beyond the fact that he is the focus of Mr Fox's statements. I am not even going to issue any opinions regarding any of this post. I am simply going to provide facts and sources, and close with a question.

FACT 1:

Vicente Fox: “He is the hated gringo because he’s attacking all of us, he’s offending all of us, I mean imagine – that could take us to a war – not to a trade war. Like the jalapeno,” Fox warned, “Don’t play around with us. We can jump walls. We can swim rivers. And we can defend ourselves.”

OK Mr. Fox...

FACT 2: Mexico's GFP Power Index rating of 0.6286 (0.0000 being perfect)
    click here for a detailed list of all of Mexico's armaments and other war related resources

FACT 3: America's GFP Power Index rating of 0.0897 (0.0000 being perfect)
    click here for a detailed list of all of America's armaments and other war related resources

Contrary to where some may think I am going with this - the question isn't whether we could wipe Mexico off the face of the planet without even sending one single person there to fight. He has to know that there isn't a single person in this country concerned with a war regarding Mexico. It would be over in 5 seconds. Not to mention that most of his own people would more-than-likely not stand behind such a war, due to their desire to live another day. So I ask you (in your opinion), what do you believe Mr. Fox intends to accomplish by alluding to an America vs Mexico war?

e: Actually, I have a second question. What do you think about the way Mr. Fox described how we should consider the strength of his people? He alluded to a war with a country that can bomb him into the stone-age from behind a desk against the equivalent of people that can do exercises (like a jalapeno..?).
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-11-2016, 03:03 PM.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

I'm no racist, nor am I a military strategist, but Mexico would get annihilated within minutes of this so-called "war" starting. I understand the man being angered by Trump's plan for a wall (despite the fact that it'd have an entrance, this isn't exactly a Berlin situation) but starting a war? That's just bat-shit crazy. I'm not a Trump supporter (though chances are I'll have to vote for him out of sheer resentment for Hillary's crusty vagina) but it's not like he's calling for a Latino Holocaust.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

The thought of Donald Trump running this country scares the hell out of me but, I agree with him regarding some things. It's "undocumented citizens" that completely fucked me out of my career as a house painter. I can't compete with their crazy low prices. When they finish a house it looks pretty good but it doesn't last. I refuse to provide some sub-standard product just to "keep my job". What I hate even more than "undocumented citizens" are the contractors that keep hiring them to save a buck and the home owners that keep hiring those contractors. I don't know about a wall but, these mother fuckers need to leave the country. I don't want to work in a kitchen. I want to paint houses and I can't because of these people. They basically took my career and my life from me. Mexico better not come to New Orleans with a war... I'm gonna consider it an opportunity.

My neighbor is a contractor. He is doing a house right around the corner. I caught him outside one day and asked him for a job. He said he's staffed up. I saw his "staff". I looked at him and said "Let me get this right. I am highly skilled, American and your neighbor but, I can't work because you are all staffed up with people that don't belong here?" He looked down in complete shame. I almost called immigration but, I know it would have been pointless.
      Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-11-2016, 08:37 PM.

Comment

I almost called immigration but, I know it would have been pointless.
        Okay, question, if you DO call Immigration Services on him (and his workers), does he get in legal trouble for hiring immigrants too? As opposed to just them getting deported...
        Why do I get the feeling the real reason you didn't call was because you don't like the idea of sending so many families with working fathers, or even just single men, back to a land of relative inopportunity where they came from...
        Even after *grins* even after Illegal Immigration ruined your careerability in the same stuff they were doing.
        Your compassion is showing.

Comment

People are afraid of Trump running this country, ever been to one of his resorts? I have. Very beautiful, well ran, guest services are amazing, he has a bunch of people from other countries here on foreign work visas and also lots of Americans. Trump wants to build a wall, let them come here legally through the channels we have provided. I have plenty of mexican friends and some are here illegally and I would love to see them become citizens but they must use the proper channels to become a citizen. Trump will have a team of smarts backing him up, why is everyone so concerned? No one has a valid argument of why they dont like Trump. All the arguments or debates I have heard from people are pure biased opinions and untrue statements. Trump has 4 bankruptcies boohoo, he has used the laws in place. He bought failing business's and tried to recover them from failing and its like everything else, its hit or miss, he tried and they failed. No one wants to give him credit for all the good he has done for business's, families, charities, and so on. My parents filed bankruptcy last year, does that make them bad people? No, they just ran into hard times just like MadGypsy did losing his painting job to Mexicans who work for peanuts. Not everyone is fortunate to have everything go perfect in life, at least Trump is a proven human being and has showed his big heart, even for a man with a big mouth, he is still the man this country needs to pull us out of our debt and renegotiate deals with other countries on trade. He will have advisers just like every president has to help him with everything thats going on even if hes not sure what to do they will guide him

Comment

@Why do I get the feeling the real reason you didn't call was because you don't like the idea of sending so many families with working fathers, or even just single men, back to a land of relative inopportunity where they came from...

Well, as goody-goody as it would make me seem to act like that played any part in my decision, I can't profess that the thought you expressed even crossed my mind. I actually feel quite opposite about it. If somebody comes here illegally and decides to raise a family illegally and then gets caught, resulting in his family getting screwed. That person only has themself to blame for making so many terrible decisions. I look at it more like karma is a bitch. I'd send every last one of them back to their country right now and never even blink at how many families were destroyed. Those families/people made a stupid decision that they should have known full well could have kicked them in the ass. When and if it does kick them in the ass has nothing to do with me, I played no part in their stupid decision. It's called consequences. The fact they are here illegally making any decisions at all just makes me even more pro-get-the-fuck-out. Honestly, regardless of how much compassion I may have for people, I am completely heartless regarding these people. I don't even regard them as people. They are parasites to the lives and hard work of the people that do belong here.

I want to be real clear: 1) I'm not just talking about Mexicans and 2) If you came here legally (regardless of race) I'm not talking about "you". If you came here legally you aren't going to show up with 50 other people and be able to live here dirt cheap by pooling your money. If you can't live for dirt cheap you aren't going to work for dirt cheap and drag down the standards that the people which belong here have grown accustomed to. I also want to be clear that I realize the people that are employing and housing these illegals are more to blame than the illegals themselves. Which is why I believe we should ship them straight the fuck out right behind the illegals or at the very least issue harsh penalties and/or jail time for these people. Last time I checked aiding and abetting criminals is against the law in America. If you are here illegally you are committing a crime... you are a criminal. If you are aiding these people you are not only a criminal but, IMO a traitor as well.

I hate and love with equal determination. I get it that you have read things by me that indicate I have a big heart, and I definitely do but I also have a big BLACK one. It all depends on what we are applying it to. The bible says it is not possible to serve God and Mammon. For me to be compassionate towards illegals would be for me to also be without compassion towards the quality of life that person stole from a citizen of my own country. There is no guesswork regarding which side my compassion will lay.
            Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-14-2016, 09:41 AM.

Comment

i think that if there are a million illegal mexicans here in america then fox could conspire a terrorist attack using those people as terrorist cells. so it would turn into this 'red scare' where he makes you hate them (he doesnt like them cause they left his country), and also maybe just a small percent would create havoc.
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Yeah, I thought about that but, then I thought about the fact that often times these people are living in small groups, working for pennies and sending a large portion of their money back to Mexico. The chances of them being as armed as your average American are very slim. The majority of them would be instantly culled. My next statement is based solely on what I've come in contact with but, the majority of these people wouldn't have the guts to become militant. I'm aware that there are some incredibly violent gang types coming over the border and that could be a problem but, they will be culled as well... maybe with a little more effort exherted but culled regardless.

Comment

at this time the only culling is when they get arrested; after the damage is done.
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by DeathMaster View Post
                    I'm no racist, nor am I a military strategist, but Mexico would get annihilated within minutes of this so-called "war" starting. I understand the man being angered by Trump's plan for a wall (despite the fact that it'd have an entrance, this isn't exactly a Berlin situation) but starting a war? That's just bat-shit crazy. I'm not a Trump supporter (though chances are I'll have to vote for him out of sheer resentment for Hillary's crusty vagina) but it's not like he's calling for a Latino Holocaust.
                    You know, you could vote for a different Democrat, or even go Libertarian. There are other parties and candidates.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X