Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That recent terrorist attack on that Club......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That recent terrorist attack on that Club......

Striker, seen your FB post and immediately wanted to press that fuckin button homie =/

what a fn terrorist maggot. The real problem with this shit is that I FEEL that hatred that this creates with a desire to turn the reaction dial up to 11 and just mow motherfuckers over. revenge has a resonating endless feedback cycle and it isn't cool. The collective world gonna have to realize we police our own bullshit, we deal with ours. They gonna have to deal with THEY bullshit or risk being swept up in that righteous ass response, I don't give a fuck if extremists don't represent your religion or faith, its YOUR problem / YOUR people. There no difference in a shitty parent not disciplining their children, eventually someone they don't know ends up puttin a knot in they ass and lessons are learned the hard way. If I could press that button and delete every last mafakka tied to that bullshit that is religion (good or bad, because they always that wolf in sheeps clothing) that shit would be taped down.

Fucking medieval worthless horse shit if you ask me.... Religion/BLEH.....

That is why I subscribe to Science as my thing..... I wish I could consider each iota of humanity my fellow brother and sister, but that just isn't the case.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

To anyone out of the loop, outside of the media. ISIS announced 3 days ago they would hit Florida with terrorist attacks and even announced a hit list with 600+ targets. Majority of those targets are in my neck of the woods near Port St. Lucie, FL where I live.

Recently a terrorist attacked a gay night club in Orlando, FL, the terrorist himself lives in Port St. Lucie where I live and has lived in Fort Pierce which is the bordering city where I was born and raised. This son of a bitch killed 50 people and injured 53 at the last numbers I heard. His dad claimed it had nothing to do with Islam, he claimed he did it because 2 guys kissed in front of him in Miami, which is some 4 hours from Orlando and 2 hours from Port St. Lucie. So if he did this over 2 gay guys kissing in Miami why didnt he go shoot up a club in Miami? His dad is trying to protect Islam and its not working. Now we will hear from our so called President in a little while about how we need more gun control and blah blah. First off we dont need gun control or more laws, we need the laws enforced on the books currently. This terrorist piece of trash was on a terrorist watch list which only prohibits him from flying, but not purchasing a firearm which he legally owned both weapons in his posession. Also he was a security guard class G licensed. A class G here in FL is an Armed Security Guard license. He had access to weapons over that and completed federal background checks which only show our own federal government cant even control proper background checks.

This has now been deamed the most deadlist terrorist attack by a lone person in U.S. history and the scumbag just so happened to live 5 miles from me. This is why I always keep my eyes on muslims when I see them. I watch them like a hawk and even sometimes let them know I am watching them. Anyone coming on here saying this is not religion based, bullshit go read the Koran/Quran however you want to acknowledge it.

To the victims, RIP to the deceased and to those who are wouded and fighting for your lives, may you come out stronger and fight back just the way you fought for your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
      That is why I subscribe to Science as my thing..... I wish I could consider each iota of humanity my fellow brother and sister, but that just isn't the case.
      Yeah, pretty much that.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

In an interview earlier today Newt Gingrich said we need to throw these "people" that are on these terrorist watch lists in jail now! Not waiting until they kill 50+ innocent people.
        "Watching" does no good at all.
        This is a war.
        Look back in your American history... It's been done before... We have to protect our citizenry!

I'm for that procedure!!
        *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dilligaf View Post
          Look back in your American history... It's been done before... We have to protect our citizenry!

I'm for that procedure!!

"Sheep run from the sheepdog for a reason.
          The sheepdog chases the sheep for a reason.

Life would be to easy if there was no conflicts. We can't have that now can we?

We chase the sheep for a reason."
          ~Asha Dow
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

All i'm gonna say, is if at least a few of those people in the nightclub had been legally armed, this entire scenario may have panned out drastically different.

Up here in Idaho, if some scumbag starts popping shots in a public setting, I guarantee you a few dozen other people are clearing leather to return fire to the son of a bitch.

Probably why there are very few shootings in these parts...bad guys are looking to dominate other people, not to get in a gun fight.
            'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

God I hope nothing changes because of this terrorist attack.
              If we let random attacks by actual terrorists get us to change our policies then isn't that kind of giving them what they want?

Take the "shoes at the airport" thing for example.
              I don't want to be 'safer from airplane hijacking'; I'd rather just not have to take off my shoes-- but because the rest of the country doesn't share the same ideals (and isn't as socio-politically mature) I now have to follow the rules that the majority agreed to have to abide by.

I like to think of Terrorism as sharing similar mechanics to Trolling or emotional bullying; Stop getting mad at them for their attacks, and they eventually run out of fuel to continue.
              It's the same thing with 'hostage terrorism'-- you're not supposed to send in an army to rescue the hostage, or meet their demands, you're supposed to just let them kill the hostage; that way social pressure will make the methods they are using not work for them anymore and, in the long run, more lives are saved.

It's like the majority of the U.S. has this insecurity complex where they pretend that it's okay to bully people, as when people get bullied it's the victim's fault for showing emotion that can be exploited, but suddenly when we're the target of Terrorist attacks, then it's the fauly of the 'bully', rather than our own for being vulnerable to attack.
              It's hypocritical, really.

Originally posted by Mindz
              Science is not a Religion and should not be treated as a substitute for Religion. Religious faith, regardless of denomination, is an important part of the basic human existence, and you can't simply strip that out of all Society as 'unnecessary because it's irrational and unproveable'. We know Religious Faith is irrational and unproveable, and that's okay, there's nothing wrong with being Religious, and there's nothing wrong with being non-Religious, so stop blaming everything on Organized religion! It were a combination of opinionation and ignorance that causes 99 percent of the evils in the world. That it's typically tied to Religion is, as a matter of fact, because of the inseperability of some semblance of Religiousness and/or Spirituality from the human condition.
              Hell, Mindz, even your following of Science and 'rational thought' can be considered Spiritual in a way, in the sense that it's important to you and is a line of thinking in which you place value for the way it helps people and puts your mind at ease.

Originally posted by Dilligaf
              You know I've long thought of America as a nation that values the concept of not trading Freedom for security, but maybe a more imporant concept is not trying to trade others' Freedom for one's own security.
              Whatever happened to the debaccle over the "Japanese Internment Camps" during WWII? Where legitamate, legal residents of the U.S. that just so happened to be Japanese, were taken away for the risk of possible spies? I don't care if there actually were any Japanese spies on U.S. soil at the time, that's still a Human Rights violation. It's one thing to forget the times the U.S. has gone against its own founding beliefs, but to directly endorse them because it's been gotten away with before? I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're in favor of denying immigration to Iranians, Syrians, former U.A.E. residents etc. on the sole basic that they're from the middle east as well-- to thwart terrorism potential or whatever-- at the expense of the U.S. general standard of NOT discriminating on the basis of race and, you know, its proud history of being founded by immigrants.

Originally posted by wicked_lord
              This is why I always keep my eyes on muslims when I see them. I watch them like a hawk and even sometimes let them know I am watching them.
              This is what ISIS/ISIL wants, they want you to hate them, they feed on the paranoia and fear.
              "watching muslims like a hawk" isn't protecting you and your loved ones from potential terrorists, just making it harder for legitimate non-terror-related Arabic and/or Islam-practicing individuals to live in the U.S. (and other parts of the Western world).

Originally posted by wicked_lord
              Anyone coming on here saying this is not religion based, bullshit go read the Koran/Quran however you want to acknowledge it.
              I've read neither the Bible nor the Qu'ran but from what I understand from the Religion class I took last semester, Islam preaches "violence towards non-believers" specifically in the case of subjugation, that is, when one's right to practice Islam is encroached. It also stresses a lot on "war by the pen", meaning trying to convince people to join Islam (or to leave Islam's people in peace) rather than using forceful/violent means to do so. I don't remember whether the Qu'ran is longer or shorter than the bible's basic both halves combined (Old Testament and New Testament) but if I remember correctly, Islam says that Christianity is just an outdated/incomplete version of Islam just as Christianity says that Judiasm is just an incomplete version of Christianity. Suprecessionism is the term. Islam is the #1 fastest growing religion in the world; it might be better to make peace with the Islamic members of our Global community than to keep trying to fight them for the Black Sheep in their family that makes the rest of them look bad.
              This says nothing of the fact that the Christian Bible has a lot more endorsement of religion-forcing than the Qu'Ran does-- if Radical Islamic Extrements were Christians, they'd still be just as prone to Terrorism, and make just as many attacks, except they'd be for Christian ideals and they'd be making Christian prayers before the onset of their planned suicide bombings or what have you.

When is the U.S. (and the rest of the Western world) going to learn that Terrorism is just a reality we face simply by living in the Modern-day era, just like Hurricanes or really bad Celebrity breakups, one of those random things that happens every once in a while that kills a lot of people and/or is all over the news?
              I'm not okay with the fact that it's not as random who gets hit as it is when, I mean, it's wrong that those 'groups' that are already persecuted by religious fundamentalism (gay, transgender, racial minorities, religious minorities, people who practice magic, anarchist computer hacker activists, the poor, the wealthy... )... but aside from the prejudicial aspect of Terrorism, I feel like it's be easier (and better) if people just treated it like a fact of life for living in a wealthy, but hated, Developed Nation... and the sooner U.S. national policy-- and everyday U.S. people-- start treating it this way, the better.
              Last edited by H1CC; 06-13-2016, 02:59 PM. Reason: Elaboration

Comment

Originally posted by H1CC View Post
                If we let random attacks by actual terrorists get us to change our policies then isn't that kind of giving them what they want?
                It sure is. The Patriot Act was a perfect example of this as well.
                'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're in favor of denying immigration to Iranians, Syrians, former U.A.E. residents etc. on the sole basic that they're from the middle east
                  No not all Iranians, Syrians, and former U.A.E. residents, or anyone else from the Middle East for that matter... Just the Muslims. They are unwilling, or unable to police their own, so someone is going to have to do it for them! These people don't want to live in a civil society, live and let live. It's their way or the highway... I call BS on that!!

Do research... Look at what the Imams are teaching in their Mosques. These people have a warped view of the world around them. They treat women like dogs. They blindfold LGBTQ and throw them off seven story roofs. Cut peoples heads off or put them in cages and burn them alive! Enough is enough! Obama's thing of "well if we just LOVE them enough and kiss their ass they'll like us and leave us alone" and being so over the damn top politically correct crap isn't working.
                  No more "gun free zones". You don't see many Bass Pro Shops getting shot up! Take a look around, it's getting worse, much worse. I say screw em'... one of em' better not flinch the wrong way around me. I'm sick of their shit! I carry every time I leave the house now... and will not hesitate to protect my family or those around me if that's what it comes to...
                  sigpic

Comment

It's not wrong of you to feel this way towards ISIS militants or actual terrorists, but what concerns me is that you think all Muslims are ISIS militants or actual terrorists...
                    & I don't think it's fair of you to assume that Arab-Americans are automatically guilty of the same moral standards as those who "blindfold LGBTQ youth and shove them off 7-story rooftobs"-- considering that many of them are 'refugees' from political crises, or may have come here because their views do not 'fit' with the popular views in their countries of origin.

And, yeah, people don't get shot at gun shows because nobody wants to get shot.
                    Though I don't remember being able to buy guns at sporting goods stores...

Regardless, I've changed my mind about what I said earlier-- I don't think that we as a nation (or as the Western world in general) should 'just get used to' the general threat of Terrorism and just accept it as a fact of Life as part of living in a Modern Industrialized Developed Nation.
                    Basically, Terrorism is a very new thing and it's too soon to call it as being on the same 'level' as 'acts of God or Nature' such as tornadoes and hurricanes-- never minding the fact that just because Human Nature leads people to do nasty things from time to time doesn't mean that people should just be okay with that.
                    Last edited by H1CC; 06-13-2016, 06:03 PM. Reason: extended a sentence

Comment

meh... that sounds like "Not everybody in the LGBT community is "gay""... who cares. I'm not going to waste my time trying to pick out the straights. If you want to be a member of something maybe should make sure it isn't connected to a militant hate group before you join. And, if your stuff has been co-opted by such, how the hell is that my problem or responsibility to determine the difference of? When I see muslims running around pointing out and trying to erradicate their sister hate-groups maybe I'll acknowledge there is some difference between one and the other.
                      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

but MadGypsy not everyone in the LGBT community is Gay, and it does matter.
                        I'll remind you that Religion isn't a choice. for most people it's something you grow up with, and even if it's not, it's not like you just pick religions out of a catalogue and go "oh yeah, that's the one I want"-- it's something that happens as a result of your cultural influences and current living situations and maybe figures who have inspired you... in which case... it doesn't make much sense to hold people 'accountable' for 'choosing' Islam when there was so much association with Islamic Extremist Terrorist groups like ISIS/ISIL.

Muslims don't associate themselves with Terrorism.
                        People like you associate Muslims with Terrorism.

And I should probably mention that I'm a non-binary transgender girl (meaning I was born with a male body even though I am both male and female mentally and identify as having the anatomy of both, with a female figure), and having to hear "meh, I'm not going to bother to pick out the straights" is incredibly offensive.
                        You sounded smarter when you were trying to give me your ole wisdom like that lecture you gave me when I reacted badly to talisa's MLP meme "You wrote so much text, and I didn't read a single word"... where you said "the truth will set you free, bro"-- does any of this even ring a bell? because snippets like that still stand out to me. What happened to you?

Comment

but what concerns me is that you think all Muslims are ISIS militants or actual terrorists...
                          No, not all Muslims, but the lack of condemnation of these acts from the Muslim community at large is concerning to say the least, don't you think? It's not groups from Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Unitarian Universalism, Wiccan, Spiritualism, Sikhism, Scientology, Taoism, Shintoism, or several other Religious groups I could name that are running around the world blowing people up in the name of God. It's the Islamic community... Muslims. I agree that extremists have warped peoples view of Islam, and that's unfortunate... but they, Muslims, as a community, need to clean it up!
                          sigpic

Comment

I like to think of Terrorism as sharing similar mechanics to Trolling or emotional bullying; Stop getting mad at them for their attacks, and they eventually run out of fuel to continue.
                            This sounds like what a teacher in 4th grade tells little kids.

Milk, cookies, ignore all problems and they just go away.

I think that's what they did in France and Brussels.

But the ostrich maneuver --- bury head in sand and problem go away -- doesn't work in real life.
                            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I don't want to be that guy, but we need to be realistic here: the problem is we're too soft. There are too many apologetics claiming "It's gun control!" or that some right wing hate speech monger pissed him off rather than looking at the real issue. Part of it has to do with the fact that these people have been indoctrinated into what is essentially a cult that conducts large scale attacks: in the Quran, it mentions numerous times that gays should be put to death and in many middle eastern countries being gay is punishable by death. This holds true for a lot of religions (mine included, sadly. I wonder who's agenda made that an item 10,000 odd years ago?), but the Muslim population have been the only ones to act it out. This is mainly happening on other countries that follow the book very closely rather than westernized civilizations where they've stayed there for extended periods of time (though I can't say for certain that the inclusion of all those Syrian refuges will help much of anything in Europe, there are tons of rapes and crimes being committed and that's one of the factors leading into Britain's EU exit), but is made even more dangerous with the inclusion of these terrorist "cult" groups that use the teachings of Allah as their modus operandi.

Are all Muslims like this? Obviously not. I have many Muslim friends that are great people and that I have the utmost respect for them as individuals. The problem is, however, that we need to understand that there are people out there who want to take things in their faith to immoral extremes and we need to stop them before they act it out.

At least, that's my interpretation. I could be wrong, but its not like anythings getting solved here on the internet.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

Working...
                              X