Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That recent terrorist attack on that Club......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You make some valid points but fail to see an even bigger point you are making.

1) Yes, these people were robbed of their haven and you better believe the shooter knew this would be a soft target. It's the entire point that they feel so safe as to not have any form of protection handy that they got shot up in the first place.

2) If it could be assumed that tons of people are armed everywhere you go, nobody with half a brain would walk into anywhere shooting in the first place. A guns most powerful "bullet" is simply the fact that I might have one... that everybody might have one. There is an old saying - An armed society is a polite society.

@transgender

Oh I know they are real and that they exist. I'd also be willing to bet my right nut that if you were born that way you can thank the toxic stew your parents wore and ingested on a daily basis, as well as whatever shots they took like good sheep. The fact that you think having a penis and wanting to be a girl is not completely upside-down is scary. You are willing to try and accept it as if it was natural for you to be this way but, something very unnatural happened which made you this way. You want me to accept that "it's just the way it is" that you have rendered your procreation organ inconsequential. There is no surgery that can ever complete you as a woman... only make you look and semi function as one. Science cannot "fix" you. I like you H1CC, I really do but, being one gender trapped in another genders body is an abomination. It is entirely against the laws of nature. I'm not trying to put you down. I know you didn't go out of your way to be as you are or anything. Chances are you were actually robbed of normality. To be quite clear though, I don't give a shit about any of this. These are YOUR problems/conditions. If you want 3 dicks and to be referred to as "shem", my world is affected not-at-all and I'll even call you "shem" for as long as that's what you think you are.

@As far as I can tell about ya now

If just now you think you finally "got it", then you still don't "got it". I don't know how to be more clear and "flat out" than I have been for the last 5 years here. I came here as me... I've been the hell out of me... and I'm still me. I have zero filter, next to zero apologies and about zero patience. I do not pretend I believe/think things for acceptance. I actually hate people that do that. The only thing that has truly changed about me in 5 years is that I know a hell of a lot more programming languages and, I used to not give A fuck but now I don't give 2 fucks.

The best part is, there is no guesswork. If I hated your guts and thought you should be burned at the stake... I would totally tell you. Just like I said it here at least twice that I think you're super duper. We might not always agree on things but you'll never have to guess if we do
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 06-17-2016, 08:08 PM.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by H1CC View Post
      I'm glad at least Davers shares my principalism on some of the same issues I pointed out a few posts back.
      And finally, looks like even Mindz is trying to be supportive of me on the 'gender' thing, and while I haven't entirely forgotten how that came up, it seems a little weird my gender issues would come up in what is otherwise an entirely politcal thread about Terrorism-related issues (so sorry about that, I guess).
      I found it lacking in taste to put it nicely.... don't be sorry. If anyone should apologize it would be me, for even creating this post...

I would look at the Pangolin. A mammal with scales. If that's possible, why is it impossible for a human being to be born with a mismatch of physical components compared to the mind they was born with?
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

[O.T] my english is very bad, but I am learning a lot reading specially this thread (technical threads are not so rich in language!)
        I find in this thread the necessary touch of colloquial and formal language , thanks guys !
        the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Originally posted by nahuel View Post
          [O.T] my english is very bad, but I am learning a lot reading specially this thread (technical threads are not so rich in language!)
          I find in this thread the necessary touch of colloquial and formal language , thanks guys !
          Haha hey no problem! I'm glad all this arguing has paid off somehow
          'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

These attacks shouldn't be happening period. People have their opinions about how these things could be stopped, but it all boils down to our leaders of this Wonderful country have gotten soft. Its as simple as that. These Islamic terrorists only know one thing and that is war. War is going to be the only way to stop the extremists period. The day that attack happened our borders should of been instantly closed. Imagine honestly how many sleepers that walk amongst us. It is sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by JeSuS View Post
              These attacks shouldn't be happening period. People have their opinions about how these things could be stopped, but it all boils down to our leaders of this Wonderful country have gotten soft. Its as simple as that. These Islamic terrorists only know one thing and that is war. War is going to be the only way to stop the extremists period. The day that attack happened our borders should of been instantly closed. Imagine honestly how many sleepers that walk amongst us. It is sickening.
              This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
              X