Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terror By Car Crash (large truck)

73 dead, 100 injured in France.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

I suppose now, by our governments reasoning, we should ban all big trucks In all seriousness... That is another horrible thing happening in France. I fear we are going to have to beat back this scourge like we did Communism... Lots of planes, tanks, and soldiers... and it won't be pretty.

#PrayForFrance... Again
    *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
    sigpic

Comment

This happened in Nice, France. I have never heard of Nice. I just saw a headline: Nice Suspect Identified As 31 Year Old Male From Tunisia. When you don't know that Nice is a place that headline becomes very confusing.

Before reading the article or finding out Nice is a place I was wondering: "Did this guy mow all these people down and then turn out to be polite? What the hell makes him nice?"
      Last edited by MadGypsy; 07-15-2016, 06:56 AM.
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Looks like the death toll is rising 84 Innocent Men, Women, kids, toddlers - a truly sickening cowardly act.
        Mr.Burns
        "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
        WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
        Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dilligaf View Post
          I suppose now, by our governments reasoning, we should ban all big trucks In all seriousness... That is another horrible thing happening in France. I fear we are going to have to beat back this scourge like we did Communism... Lots of planes, tanks, and soldiers... and it won't be pretty.

#PrayForFrance... Again
          Terrorists have tried the run over a crowd with a car thing before, but it never killed more than a few people so never became a real news item.

I worry that since this guy perfected it by instead of using a car, renting something the size of a large moving van, that we are likely to see copycats in the future.

Especially since anyone can rent a truck and it doesn't require a whole lot of planning.

It was an extremely evil and monstrous act.

It would be nice to think that "the authorities" around the Western world would sit at a table and develop some ways to end these terrible events.

But I expect them to do nothing.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
            This happened in Nice, France. I have never heard of Nice. I just saw a headline: Nice Suspect Identified As 31 Year Old Male From Tunisia. When you don't know that Nice is a place that headline becomes very confusing.

Before reading the article or finding out Nice is a place I was wondering: "Did this guy mow all these people down and then turn out to be polite? What the hell makes him nice?"
            pronounced Nese, it's in the South of France, nice place... wine country
            sigpic

Comment

We have to break their will to fight any more. And I mean an overwhelming show of force! One like they've never seen. Make "shock and awe" look like a fireworks display! Over multiple countries. If they are hiding in your midst, we're coming! The Nazi's couldn't hold up to the force, given the right leadership and the will of the American public not to crumble under the weight of war and finish the fight, this is fixable. But like I said before, war is not pretty under any circumstance, a lot of innocent people will probably be killed. Like in Vietnam, you couldn't always tell who was friend or foe.
              sigpic

Comment

we started this shit way back in the Brzinsky days during the cold war. We could stop all terror If we got rid of our offiicials that keep sponsoring it in order to take away our rights.
                http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post

BTW Its pronounced as 'nees'

Anyway what the hell is going on in this world?
                  India is considered by some people to be the most corrupt place in this world.
                  But why?
                  I live in South India(more specifically Chennai).We have quite a few problems here but its not like we have massacres daily.
                  Dude,lets party!
                  Bring some food and drink.I got Arcane Dimensions 2.666!?!

Comment

Originally posted by ijazz View Post
                    India is considered by some people to be the most corrupt place in this world.
                    Not me. Personally I think your next door neighbor Pakistan is far more worthy of that title. For years the US was spending billions of dollars in military costs scouring Afghanistan trying to whoop some Al Qaeda ass, while paying Pakistan large sums of money for aid which prompted Pakistan to promise the US that they were on our side in this fight and would do everything in their power to help us find and liquidate Usama bin Laden. And where did we locate him? Pakistan. Go figure.

Comment

Whenever evil is perpetrated, I propose this: "Follow the money trail"
                      numbersix - Mod DB [_] Six Gaming

Support free code and get credit! - Hint "Pledge 24" comes with extra releases.

Comment

Working...
                      X