World War III?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World War III?

I think it's going to be about being allowed to become a super power, because that seems to be the trend happening now. What do you think?
    "It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

Lolz
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Nice topic! You didn't say who, what or where. Do you mean China?

if so, I heard some great analysis on the news "China is a country with rational goals and stable leadership, if China and the US got into a war, it would only by a serious miscalculation by one side or the other."

If mean the Middle East, I doubt their could be an interesting war over there. We'd just drop some more bombs on them until they quieted down or until there weren't enough of 'em left, whichever came first.

Some things I've heard from people is that think Iran is really stupid causing problems BEFORE it actually has nukes. Hehe

And if you want a conspiracy theory, just remember than ALL members of the armed forces are vaccinated against small pox and many emergency workers in the United States. (Remember that in 2002-2003???)

The guy who mailed the "weapons grade" anthrax in 2002 got it from somewhere, that somewhere being the government/military.

If we were in a serious war, it wouldn't surprise me if the US accused the enemy of having a biological weapons program and then later "an accident" at their "facility" (aka aspirin factory) "released" "their" small pox.

Needless to say, it would be really dumb for a country to start a war with the US. Our military always has a nasty ace in the hole; it's their job to be total bastards and win at any cost.

All we want to build a McDonald's in your country and give you a Walmart and sell you a cellphone and maybe make us some Nike's. Just let us do that and we'll leave you alone.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

China will be the future Super Power due to their marketing advantage and population.

Comment

i tink we should trade our support for taiwan (china's biggest bugbear) for china's support for north korea (one of our bigger bugbears). eh chaps

Comment

e|------------------------0---------------
            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
            A|---------------0------------------------
            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

thx

Comment

Working...
              X