• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Shit Day

Fórum QuakeBrasil

Lots of Quake related stuff

Umm.... What?

Comment

I'm more intrested in ORL's animated GIF in his sig.. not really gettn the quake comic... WTF is that? Quake beastiality?
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Mad TV obviously wins over this comic.
        "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

haha that comic was hilarious! No one got the really really really really rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly deep meaning? Gosh take some poetry :-/

Comment

It's only missing goatse. And doomguy getting raped by an imp. Otherwise, everything is hunky dory.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
              Gosh take some poetry :-/
              Poetry!?

"It's always like this, everybody goes to party and the stupid here is leaved behind!"

What kind of poetry is that?

And what could have possibly been the "deep meaning"? The shambler having anal with the woman, huh?

Comment

I'm glad that schools don't teach kids about sarcasm anymore =)

Comment

Originally posted by ORL
                  And what could have possibly been the "deep meaning"? The shambler having anal with the woman, huh?
                  That's a Shambler? I thought it was a blanket. It's a rather small shambler at that.
                  "It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

Comment

Originally posted by IEEE 802.11
                    That's a Shambler? I thought it was a blanket. It's a rather small shambler at that.
                    He's just compensating.

Comment

Hehe, that's Vegetous's take on how the "Quake dimension problem" started. :d
                      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
                        haha that comic was hilarious! No one got the really really really really rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly deep meaning? Gosh take some poetry :-/

e|------------------------0---------------
                        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                        A|---------------0------------------------
                        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Enough. You only use O RLY when it makes sense, not just when the letters r, l, and y appear in the same sentence.

For christ's sake, the internet is getting dumber and worse in general because of you.

Comment

If you're going to use the o rly trump card, atleast use it on Baker!

*like so* (give me 3 minutes)

Comment

Originally posted by Bank
                              Enough. You only use O RLY when it makes sense, not just when the letters r, l, and y appear in the same sentence.

For christ's sake, the internet is getting dumber and worse in general because of you.

e|------------------------0---------------
                              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                              A|---------------0------------------------
                              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X