Another thread about aliens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    With that set in place it raises the question, where did the first organisms come from that seeded Earth then? and before that?
    Well, if you take a larger step back ....

Earth's atmosphere is 100 times thinner than Venus's atmosphere.

Earth atmosphere mass: 5.1 x 10^18 kg (18 zeros)
    Venus atmosphere mass: 4.8 × 10^20 kg (20 zeros)

The Earth is about 20% more massive than Venus, has a marginally better ability to retain atmosphere.

Assuming, prevailing thought is right, and the Earth and Moon are the result of 2 bodies colliding billions of years ago, that collision would have blown off most of Earth's atmosphere.

Even Titan --- one of Saturn's moons --- has a atmosphere more massive than Earths!!!! "It is also about 1.19 times as massive as Earth's overall" --- Wikipedia.

Short version: A normal Earth-sized planet should have very thick atmosphere like Venus. If Titan, just a little larger than our moon, has a more massive atmosphere than Earth, that is a sign the size of our atmosphere being so small is very odd.

---- Things like the above make the Earth seem like a very weird planet, and we are looking like the beneficiary of some oddball events in the Earth's history.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

This planet is someones ZOO obviously.
      WARNING
      May be too intense for some viewers.
      Stress Relief Device
      ....BANG HEAD HERE....
      ---------------------------
      .--------------------------

Comment

Last night I was getting some fresh air in my backyard and I saw 3 bright lights in the sky in triangle formation. The lights did not move but they did flicker. They didn't flicker the same though. I tried and tried to take a pic but all my pics just came out black (shitty cam phone). I'm not saying it was aliens, mainly because I do not believe in aliens but, it was odd. The lights didn't seem to be in space. They appeared to be in the earth's atmosphere. Also the triangle formation was perfect...purposeful. Obviously you can throw 3 dots just about anywhere and make a triangle out of it, this was very obviously a triangle on purpose. Exactly like below, where P = flickering light point

P...............................P
        P <-- flickered way more than the other 2. The light appeared to go from redish/amber (like betelgeuse) to white

I tried to be very descriptive here in case any of you happen to see the same thing.

Edit: I just went outside and stared in that direction. I don't see a single tower and searching my brain I can't think of anything in that direction that would need a radio tower or some such thing. It struck me while writing this that it could have been tower lights but, there is no visible tower from here. Also, why would the bottom-most light of a tower be the one that flickers like crazy?
        Last edited by MadGypsy; 08-31-2016, 11:23 AM.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

It had to be Santa Claus. My sister-in-laws mothers brothers second cousins uncles daughters dog catchers butchers bakers nephew said him and Sammy Davis Jr were testing the new sleigh.

Comment

Now that you mention it, that reddish bottom light might have been Rudolph. Them fools was stuck in the atmosphere yo.
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Working...
            X