Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MadGypsy
    replied
    He pulled it together a bit in the second half but, I don't believe it's enough. IMO, all he did tonight was prove he can make it to round 3.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    Prediction: There is no way in hell Donald Trump is going to be the next President. I just don't see how it's possible. Hillary is simply too good at this...and it kills me to say that but, Donald looks like a clown in comparison. He also seems awkward without a podium, like he doesn't know what to do with his body.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 10-09-2016, 09:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DeathMaster
    replied
    Oh shit, that was brutal

Trump's hittin' em early, I hope he lasts the debate.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    Can you believe that 30 minutes into this we are still talking about emails, and Trumps mouth and a bunch of stuff that is on the news every day. This is Trump and Clinton hosting news about themselves.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    Oh my fuck this debate is shit....shitty shit shit SHIT!!!

This is just a "media-buzz" kick Trump fest...

ugh... and here comes Trump with his "let's keep it going" rebuttal.

All these mother fuckers need to be dropped and we start over with people that are actually trying to run for President.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    Debate.init();

public class Debate implements PsyOp extends Entertaining {

import talking.heads.Moderator;

public static function init():void {

Moderator.intro();
    Moderator.firstQuestion();
    }
    }

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    Well, I see what you're saying and that was an oversight when I started this thread but, I think keeping it here is good.

8 minutes til the debate.

Leave a comment:

• DeathMaster
    replied
    Should we start a new thread or just keep it here?

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    Presidential Debate #2 in 1 hour 13 minutes - 8pm Central/9pm Eastern

Leave a comment:

• DeathMaster
    replied
    Well, my guy's pretty good...

Well, my gal's pretty ok...

Meanwhile the moderator's prepping the .12 gauge under his table.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    This debate is already a snooze-fest and it's only 12 minutes in.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    23 min til VP Debate (8cn)
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 10-04-2016, 07:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    Correction:

I stated Tuesday is debate #2. My mistake. Tuesday is the first VP debate. In all honesty, I am not very enthusiastic about VP debates. I will probably still watch it but, more-than-likely in a "background noise" way.

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    Originally posted by Focalor View Post
    Anyway, Gypsy's getting pouty
    Exactly why he is blocked, and he should not be one to tell anyone to not get off topic considering that he has done it many many time's on other post.

I felt like the debate itself was like any other debate, one get's the shit end of the stick while the other hold's the clean end.

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    Yeah, I'm sure if I had your job, I'd opt to belt holster one too since that job automatically makes you more likely to encounter danger. I know not all cops are shady too. I'm pretty friendly with a neighbor who's a swat officer and sometimes he joins me for some target shooting on my property. So I'm not 100% anti-cops.

Anyway, Gypsy's getting pouty over the gun chat and says we should take this shit elsewhere and stay on-topic. Says he knows you got him blocked so he decided to send that message via a down rep. He loves that rep system. Sent me a message with it too once. So, uh... yeah... how 'bout them debates! They's really... debateful. Bunch of master debaters and cunning linguists, they are.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X