Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using other peoples nicks

96.29.143.XXX was tied to HPB and Happy-bunny2
    on shmack's server today using my nick, same ip.

Those who really know me, know my ip begins with 66.
    One of the reason's i do not play there anymore.

Childish behaviour.

Its hard to believe people still troll around a 20 year old game. I figured anyone still playing was a hardcore Quaker.

That's people though. Some are cool. A lot of them suck.
    'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

I don't see how being a hardcore Quaker should exclude the notion of being a troll.
      ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
      ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Griefing is a proud, decades-old Quake tradition. OTOH, I can't remember the last time I borrowed someone's nick and made "them" say silly things. I guess I grew up a little (or just got bored of it)!

Comment

It is good you are raising awareness about such a problem Davers, this is pretty serious issue and it's a ban-able offense (I know as I was a victim of one). You might want to let the person doing this know, if they'd like to continue playing at the server.
          The gemstone of gaming is Quake, so load it up and play some

Comment

Originally posted by bfg666 View Post
            I don't see how being a hardcore Quaker should exclude the notion of being a troll.
            what i really meant was, after 20 years you'd think that the assholes who don't play for real would have moved on to something else, where they can troll more than a handful of gamers. obviously this isn't the case, however...
            'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

well one thing is for sure, if any of you have played against me... it wasn't me unless you invited me to play. Also, if I was anything even resembling good it definitely wasn't me.

@Dutch - I opine that Quake is the perfect game to troll for the same reasons you consider the opposite. Imagine... you are some random gamer mostly just aware of a Quake community and you're perception is that it is a dead bullshit game....
              http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Working...
              X