Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trousers?

Or pants, I guess.

How do you wear them? What do you wear, what do you like?

I wear mine to the navel, it's more comfortable and gets rid of the little bit between where my underwear ends and the legs start where your legs get to rub together. I don't like that.

As for what I like, I do like myself a good pair of these, but don't find them often, so don't get too hung up on them.

Oh God, that was a pun.
    Last edited by particlebat; 05-14-2017, 02:08 PM.
    sigpic

@what do you wear... and like
    Primarily boot cut jeans

@how do you wear them
    Hips with a wide belt and boots
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Wrangler 13mwz stacked
      'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

CAT boots and jeans. All day every day.

Makes me feel like Van Damme from Timecop

Comment

Jeans to the navel. First and foremost to avoid thigh friction which can cause irritations, plus I hate the modern trend of wearing them as low as possible: it makes you look like you shat your pants and I don't enjoy seeing dudes' buttcracks.
          ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
          ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Aren't ads fun? WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY LOOKING AT!?! Who stands that close to another man? Does his daughter know he borrowed her blouse?

Who the fuck wears a hardhat with flip flops? I appreciate your drive to become a fashion pioneer, Bruce, but I think this is one trend that has very little chance of catching on. Notice the black guy in the middle. He's smart. He's covering his butthole in case one of the two fägs beside him tries anything funny. They might not be gay? Twaddle and shite, I say. No self respecting straight man wears a tank top or a mighty mouse shirt THAT tight.

Comment

Muhahahahahahahahaha!!! You gotta love the Supermouse tee as well...

♫ Young man, there's no need to feel down, I said young man... ♫

Comment

The first pic... put your thumb over the flowery blouse guys head and ask someone nearby if it's a man or a small breasted woman. ZING!

Comment

Done it and yep, I agree it looks like a small breasted woman lol

Comment

Straight outta the 70s lol
                    'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

That one pic looks super racist to me. Like the guy is saying

"Heeey colored fella. When you have rights you can literally wear anything you want."

and the black dude is like

"I'm learning from the white folks. Imma get me some freedoms one day. Thanks, non-threatening, handcuffs pose."

IE.. that shit looks condescending as fuck.

You could literally change nothing but the white guys outfits to police uniforms and the only thing that would be confusing is why is the black dude smiling.
                      Last edited by MadGypsy; 06-19-2017, 03:35 PM.

Comment

I think you might be looking a tad too much into it, Gypsy. It sure looks gay AF but racist? More like flower-power-everyone-is-happy-in-Happyland to me...

Comment

you don't think that looks like 2 white dudes "handling" a hand-cuffed black man? Why are the white dudes posturing with their chests out, hands on hips/belt while the black guy is basically in a restrained pose? That image is practically subliminal conditioning.

If you were black back then the image is conditioning you to believe whitey outnumbers you and has more authority

If you were white back then the image is conditioning you to believe you are superior.

Seriously, put them in cop clothes and tell me that isn't an arrest. Actually, the white dudes are practically already in uniforms. The dude on the left "has a job". The dude on the right is practically already in cop pants and boots, and his shirt insinuates he has some form of "power to fight bad guys". Yet, the black guy is in regular street clothes standing in a restrained pose looking at the guy that resembles a cop and smiling over his arrest (conditioning to accept oppression). Both of the white people are made to be just a little taller than the black dude. Like Focalor said "who wears a construction hat and sandles?". Why does the black guy's shirt cost more in a time where black people definitely made less? Why is his shirt more but it isn't as "fancy" as the cheaper white guy clothes? Why are all the pants the same price but, the white people get "nicer" pants? Why doesn't the black guy get head gear?

You say "It's just an ad." How many more ads could be found in this time period with a similar subliminal message?
                          Last edited by MadGypsy; 06-19-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Comment

i am black and i am ofended
                              the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Working...
                              X