Leave a comment:

• Efess
    replied
    It's a bot honeypot

Leave a comment:

• Admer456
    replied
    Bot. Advertisement bot. Dangit.

I won't need a website for essays. I can write them myself just fine.

Leave a comment:

• Admer456
    replied
    Bots can copy username numbers too, apparently. Cool. But this ad doesn't apply to me. I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina. :v

Leave a comment:

• Admer456
    replied
    Well, the catch about my name and last name is that there are multiple correct ways to pronounce it. Most common cases are Ed-murr Shoe Co. (sounds like a murrsuit and shoe company, lmao), or the completely phonetic variant (which is the one used in my country): Ad-mehr Schoo-ko. Really interesting to pronounce. I just love the way Germans pronounce "Admer". xD

"can't believe only a few people in every class know good English"
    I'm the only guy in my class who knows good English. Everyone else is either "I can have an okay conversation with a slow English speaker" or "All I can say in English is 'Hi, how are you' and nothing else". Their accents are hilarious, too. In fact, my History teacher asked me to answer the questions in English while he was questioning me. The reason being he liked my accent. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• ijazz
    replied
    Thank you,I just got back into Quake after a Half-Life craze.Half-Ratsarasomnia wouldn't run (client.dll not found and sh*t) and I decided to get a more solid grip on game modding.
    I felt lazy while typing so I couldn't find the Š.
    Your name is pronounced "Shoe-co",right?
    Come to India and you will see your name become pronunciation acrobatics practise material....can't believe only a few people in every class know good English.

Leave a comment:

• Admer456
    replied
    ŠUKO*
    There's a difference between S and Š (pronounced like Sch in German) in South-Slavic.
    (uh oooh, now you know my last name!)

Also, welcome back ijazz. It's been a while.

Edit: Hmm, well, I forgot that characters like these can't be displayed here. Looks like you'll have to look up the Bosnian alphabet.

Leave a comment:

• ijazz
    replied
    Poor Admer456......
    ADMER SUKO- THE SPAMBOT MAGNET

Leave a comment:

• Admer456
    replied
    I'm starting to think this spambot invasion is all my fault.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    Relative SPAM. In some portion of the future this SPAMBOT shit might actually be useful. Of course it will be called AI but, it will still essentially be a SPAMBOT. I bet it will mostly cease in comment sections and directly message with you some "push notification" when you trigger some keyword.

WhetherYouLikeItOrNotHelperBot: "I noticed you were searching for {insert query} at {Date:Time} here are some (sponsored) suggestions that we recommend."

Leave a comment:

• Cocerello
    replied
    What can I add?

- It is interesting that you have a goal so young. I had a classmate that began working right after ending elementary school and he is doing well, now that he is close to 40.

- If you want to find cheap good keyboards, flea markets are your friends, but i don't think it will work on Mostar, so it will probably be better if you try in Sarajevo if you can. I think there was one west of the train station but i don't remember well, it was several years ago that i lived there for a bit.

- Not having middle school is not something strange, more like the opposite: most countries, in Europe at least, did not have it since recently. For example, where I am from it just appeared 20 years ago.

- Those ''boring subjects'', even if they don't look like that they work for something, work for everyday life and help for not getting fooled easily. Yes, even philosophy or music has that kind of uses.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Admer456
    replied
    Originally posted by jayshawn View Post
    Well, that's your opinion
    Now I'm thinking that you're a human, but I'm still having some doubts. xd

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    Originally posted by Admer456 View Post
    Thanks, even though I'll most likely not consider it.

Also, I'm thinking that you are a bot.
    Originally posted by jayshawn View Post
    Well, I'm thinking you're a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit.

Leave a comment:

• TheKillingJoke
    replied
    The fuck, those things can answear?!

Leave a comment:

• jayshawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Admer456 View Post
    Thanks, even though I'll most likely not consider it.

Also, I'm thinking that you are a bot.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X