Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen

from another thread that Baker started to keep it on topic.

Originally posted by Baker
    I don't like piracy -- I buy music at iTunes for 99 cents

Anyone know of a reputable place that I can buy music to burn? Old school mainly.

Sure, you could google it, but I would rather hear from someone's first hand experience. From there you can figure out who you can trust and who you can't trust.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

iTunes?? Heheh

99 cents per song, has about 80% of everything that ever existed and you can burn it to a CD with the click of a button.

<------ Does not own an iPOD, I burn the to CDs

All of the other online music services --- or so I've heard, but haven't tried --- use super-DRM'd Microsoft crap with crippling limitations and once you cancel, the music expires as if you never "bought" anything.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

has about 80% of everything that ever existed
      >: O nevar!!!!! I say 50% because there's a lot of good non-mainstream music that isn't on iTunes (Radiohead, Tool, etc).

Everything that ever existed?!?!?! holy shiiiiiiz

Comment

iTunes?? Heheh
        When I googled it earlier after reading your post, in the description it mentioned or made reference to iPod. I don't own an iPod so I really don't know anything about it. I figured that it was specifically for iPod.

So that's why I'm here asking the people that do know.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

My daughter loves ITunes but I can say that I wasn't able to hook her ipod up to a Windows ME computer. Soooo I bought her a new computer because she's in her teenage years and we all know what that means!!!! I didn't think you needed an ipod because it had the burn feature which is great. I'm not into the headbanger music so that doesn't bother me that those other groups aren't there as there are plenty I've never heard of a program that wipes the music after you've bought it though? I'm interested to if there are other sites other then ITunes that will play on the IPod?

So far though even I love the ITunes site. It's super easy and I don't need to give them my account info. I can buy a 10,15,20+ card and just submit the code. (thinking I may have had to give info to an account to do that but they haven't used it at all because of the cards I bought her)
          www.Net-Tyme.com
          Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
          Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

I've never heard of a program that wipes the music after you've bought it though?
            Napster is one of those as an example. You pay a monthly fee for unlimited downloads from their program. The catch was once you stop paying your monthly fees, the music is no longer valid and will not play.

Comment

Sole, I doubt that can affect burn'd CDs?
              e|------------------------0---------------
              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
              A|---------------0------------------------
              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

scr00 Itunes. It doesn't have 75% of the metal i like. Neither does Napster. I just use limewire, more music, plus its free!

Comment

Look around for individual songs, I've found some for as cheap as 5 cents a download.

Originally posted by Monster
                  scr00 Itunes. It doesn't have 75% of the metal i like. Neither does Napster. I just use limewire, more music, plus its free!
                  Also completely illegal.
                  "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

I don't care. Who's gonna find out?

If I become rich one day, maybe I will try a few of those subscriptions where you have to pay. But until I can shell out that money without it bothering me a bit, forget about paying.

Comment

Bank's point is that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD TOPIC

kapeeesh!

Comment

Canadian, I appreciate it. But speak for me again and unpleasant shit will go down.

Comment

I'm not afraid of joo!

Comment

Dont make me get Columbian Drug Lord on your ass!

"Lemme tell chu sonsing, Jorge! Take this Cabrone out back!"

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
                              I don't care. Who's gonna find out?
                              I'm pretty sure that's what all those teens who were sued by the RIAA thought as well...

Originally posted by the_f0qer
                              Sole, I doubt that can affect burn'd CDs?
                              The point is the files are DRM'ed so they can't be burned to CDs.

Comment

Working...
                              X