Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monster
    I just use limewire, more music, plus its free!

Really?? How free is it?

*edit*
    Yes it's an earlier version. Would you like me to show you one that's updated??

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

My limewire had no spyware OR viruses. What site did you get that from? Get it from limewire.com!

Comment

That was on Thursday, July 14, 2005, 8:16:45 AM from limewire.com

*edit*
        I was just on their site, downloaded & installed the product. Didn't find any foreign materials and then un-installed it.

I noticed their banner indicating:"No Spyware, No Adware, No Trojan Horse, just pure file sharing". I take it they got a lot of crap for doing it in the first place.

The only problem I see with them is that they track you IP and where you go. They also share your name(s) and other contact information to third a party. Limewire may be acceptable to you, but not for me.
        Last edited by Grim; 08-02-2006, 10:28 AM.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

sometimes.. peer to peer is best. Find someone with similar tastes.. and ummm hmm.. SHARE!!!
          www.Net-Tyme.com
          Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
          Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

I'm confused, sweaty and cold... wasn't there another thread on this? I recall posting in it and for the love of female curves I can't find it.
            "It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

Comment

Working...
            X