Spam here ffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam here ffs!

If you have the urge to say something in this forum publicly that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, please spam here. You can quote the person and still post here. I don't care what you guys say here just keep this forum from becoming 1 big IRC chatline between 2 people.

You'll be doing us all a great favour. Thank you!

--

let me start.

Originally posted by the_f0qer
    A guy with 1,913 posts is telling ME to stfu? lol
    If you think my postcount means anything to me then let Yellow/Sole/Baker reset it to 0 right now. I never gave a FF about postcount.

If I recall, I'm not the only one who told you to stfu.

Originally posted by Bank
    Being serious is one thing, but being ridiculous is another. The sheer volume of the smilies you use is disgusting. Be as you will, it's not appreciated.
    Originally posted by Bam
    You talk too much.
    Originally posted by Grim
    Believe me, I had my share of trashing FOQ on TLTQ. It's too easy. He's pulling the same crap here as he did on TLTQ.

C*S, everything you said is true.

Canadian*Sniper wrote:

Originally Posted by the_f0qer:

If you think my postcount means anything to me then let Yellow/Sole/Baker reset it to 0 right now. I never gave a FF about postcount.

If I recall, I'm not the only one who told you to stfu.
    Goddamn,this is a comunity! Stop flaming each other. Don't follow mine and Bank examples. :d

And sorry f0qer,but explain me this:

Yeah,he have all those posts,so what?

Comment

You're all dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by vb
        CheapAlert, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
        2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
        Apparently, for some reason I am locked out of editing my own profile. Baker, you're a manipulative wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by random image
          You are not authorized to view Images in the Images Gallery.
          Not that either even though guests can view it well. Baker, you're retarded.

Comment

This must be the 3rd Quaker who can't keep up to his word about leaving :-/

glad to have you back Cheapy, I know Bank missed you

ps - you r dumb

Comment

well yeah, nothing like locking out a member's priviledges to make them want to come back.

Can't even edit my own posts. This is retarded.

FUCK QUAKEONE.COM YOU DON'T EVEN CALL IT "QUAKE" FFS

Comment

I think this thread is working out perfectly

Comment

CheapAlert,shut up. You are the dumb here. You're the one that sucks. Since we don't need you here,leave if you want and make a favor at least for me.

Comment

Hate to flame an admin since he'll probally ban my ass later but...
                    If Baker (or another admin) locked CheapAleart out of his OWN PROFILE, WTF?! He can't even edit his own posts?! lol
                    It's similar to when DZ took away my sig and avatar, then I could'nt change it to HAVE an avatar, it was locked at no avatar and no cig.

Unless CheapAleart's being a jackass and trying to make Baker (or another admin) look bad, this is the same crap that happened to me on Singed.

edit: and Joao, I can't believe you said CheapAlert was "the dumb here". Unless you misread his post because English is'nt your native language, I would like you to explain why?? It's pretty GAY I think to be locked out of your own PROFILE. Just IMO...
                    e|------------------------0---------------
                    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                    A|---------------0------------------------
                    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

You're a newb to this forum and missed out in all the action. Cheapy was mad that Quake Terminus was retiring the NEWS section and blamed it on Quakeone. More importantly, was blaming it on Baker (not Sole or Yellow). He accounced that he'd no longer participate in the quakeone forums.

That's all I know of the old situation.

Here's the thread: http://www.quakeone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=558

Comment

Originally posted by CheapAlert
                        Not that either even though guests can view it well. Baker, you're retarded.
                        Last time you edited your profile, you changed your sig "Fuck you Baker" and it appear at the bottom of posts in almost every thread; this is a public forum and use of that language is not something we want to have a whole lot of. That's why I locked it.

That was month's ago and you said you quit the forum and I hadn't seen you back since.

I can unlock it.
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by ???
                          Baker+ Admin Control Panel
                          My spies don't lie. I caught you red handed Baker

Comment

At least there's a good reason for locking his shit. heh
                            e|------------------------0---------------
                            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                            A|---------------0------------------------
                            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

CheapAlert owns you all. Fuck you Baker.

If I changed my sig to "Fuck you Canadian", you wouldnt take away my privilages.

Quit being a double-standard asshole.

Originally posted by joao93
                              CheapAlert,shut up. You are the dumb here. You're the one that sucks. Since we don't need you here,leave if you want and make a favor at least for me.
                              You have no idea who CheapAlert is do you?
                              "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Working...
                              X