Internet TV Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet TV Program

I torrented (it costs $) a program the other day that allows you to pick from 1,000+ USA Channels and 2,000+ World Wide Channels of IPTV
    (Various streaming Formats,most of the load inside the program)

I have it hosted on a FTP somewhere , anyone who wants a copy,send me a PM and I'll reply with a link + password to the archive.

here is a screenshot

You wont find many mainstream shows that are on Satellite or Cable TV,but you will find a handful here and there,at the very most this is a excellent way to kill time! Some streams are only 1 episode,and some of them are really short,but there are some nice ones on there you just have to dig around for them (out of 2,000+ worldwide channels,it has something for everyone!)

If im breaknig any QuakeOne.com rules about doing this,just delete the post =)

-mindzy
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

There are a few legal ones around the net that I watch occasionally.
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

yea but this proggie basically takes an insane amount of streams and lets you access them all in one place
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I checked our the official home page of that thing. Only has a one time setup fee, so they aren't offering a service.

What is the advantage of this application vs. other similar ones?

Keep in mind have never bothered watching on my PC or even tried EveryShowSucks. I'd like to, but I just don't have the time.

Besides ... TV suxxors except for stuff that mostly isn't on anymore.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

this app basically takes all the "free streams" (none are Winamp / NullSoftVideo to my knowledge,use Winamp -> Media Library -> ShoutCast TV for that ) and compiles them into one easily accessible area.

Yes ,a one time fee (which I waived haha,i love the internet) , its worth checking out,its only 3-5MB so in the event you dont like it,its easily uninstallable

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX
            one time fee - which I waived haha,i love the internet
            The Mindz supports open source in a different way than most people :d
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

There is one show that I love.. The 4400, It's on Sunday Nights. Is that available there? I always lose track of that thing. I like Hells Kitchen to but that one doesn't bother me when I miss it. Most of what I watch is on Local stations.

I must be having a blonde moment but is there a link to look at that program?

Hey.. empty your PM box Mindz.
              Last edited by Net-Tyme; 08-07-2006, 09:28 AM.
              www.Net-Tyme.com
              Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
              Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

The only shows I'd really pay to watch online are cartoons, the ones they either dont show anymore, or dont show often enough.

Spongebob Seasons 1-3 (not the new ones!)
                Venture Brothers
                Ren and Stimpy
                Angry Beavers
                Aqua Teen Hunger Force
                Sealab 2021
                The Brak Show
                Rocko's Modern Life
                Invader Zim (there are a few good ones)
                Billy and Mandy
                Johnny Bravo
                I Am Weasel
                Two Stupid Dogs
                Tom Goes To The Mayor
                12 Oz. Mouse
                Duckman
                Futurama

As you can see, it's a pretty even distribution between Nick, Cartoon Network, and Adult Swim. (Adult Swim cartoons would really just be for convenience, as the programming block is only about 5 hours before repeating)

Ah, the 90s were a good decade for cartoons.

Comment

I don't see much of the old Bugs Bunny anymore. I also like Batman and Beyond. I would also watch Teen Titans with my son but it's gone as well.

So it stands:

Bugs Bunny
                  Batman and Beyond
                  Teen Titans

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bank
                    Duckman
                    I love you

Comment

That was the only mature cartoon Klasky Csupo ever made. The only half-good one too. (Except for maybe the pilot for the Simpsons)

Comment

woops hah,i fixed that,my sent messages folder was full ,go me !

Comment

Working...
                        X