No announcement yet.

Edited: A bad idea for a forum guideline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ezigolopa I esac taht nI? ekoj a eb ot tnem saw siht ebyam, dnuora gnikoj yllacisab saw esle enoyreve morf was I gniht ylno eht dna seod syawla eh sa tniop dilav a ekam ot gniyrt saw Rekab evieleb I. Stnec owt ym ni worht dluow I derugif I. skrow egaugnal Hsilgne eht woh fo cipot eht no lla erew ecnis, ko
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX
      edited : I'm so annoyed right now.
      Bank your such a ****** , I'm done with QuakeOne, and Phenom can have your ****** ass over me in SNS coz im done with both.

Enjoy your community and your fucking chimpanzee running around throwing shit on everyone.
      You're just throwing salt in the wound Mindz. You take me and the rest of the internet far too seriously. This is just another example where you cant take a joke.

And to think I was foolish enough to assume we had an understanding, apparently not.

Keep your clan, keep your honour. I always assumed that clans were about skill, not about what one player may or may feel about another. Grow up.
      "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Everyone who has a quarrel with another quaker is invited to my place this Saturday (8:00pm PST) to get smashed and realise that we're a bunch of assholes who type on a keyboard!

That means you Yellow, Bank, F0qer, GameFreak, Mindz, CookieMonster, Magnetar, Grim, Pita, CheapAlert, Baker, Sole, L3rster, Scar3crow, JJ, Vibe, Joao, ORL, Gunter, Phenom and West.

STFU and DRINK!

edit: BYOB!!!

edit2: I'll supply Nachos!!!

edit3: Sajt, who could forget you!

Comment

I know how to make the best Martini.

100 % Gin and look at a picture of the inventor of Vermouth while you drink it.

Comment

Damn! I was reading through Canadian>>>>LOOK THERES A STAR HERE *<<<<Sniper's post and was about to think he left me out
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I'm not arguing.. Not over something like this. I can say that once someone starts picking up petty crap and hitting the same person with it that he better have a clean house himself. I can also say that DeadPan is a visual humor. In other words it only works on stage/T.V. In text format without knowing the character or having a visual of him/her it just comes off as a grumpy holier then thou attitude. Pure Attitude. DeadPan doesn't harp on situations. It says it's line with the straight stone face and moves on. More or less like a one liner.

For clarification of DeadPan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadpan_humour

Again.. without knowledge or visual of the "actor" the humor becomes venom. And you have to admit Bank, hardly anyone knows you.
              www.Net-Tyme.com
              Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
              Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Oh yay I'm not in that list! I am a non-quarellsome quaker.

Comment

Or maybe you're not old enough to drink? :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Net-Tyme
                    Again.. without knowledge or visual of the "actor" the humor becomes venom. And you have to admit Bank, hardly anyone knows you.
                    Tell you the truth, I don't know you either. IMO, you're a RQer and I'm a CAer. We play on different servers. We're all just a bunch of small groups in the same community. Bank's been playing a lot of Bomber.

Originally posted by Monster
                    Oh yay I'm not in that list! I am a non-quarellsome quaker.
                    Should you be? D was telling me about how you and foqer were bitching but I didn't see any of that. Well it's too late now anyways. The joke's neen told and there's no reason to edit the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Net-Tyme
                      And you have to admit Bank, hardly anyone knows you.
                      I'm sorry that you dont know me and would be appreciative if you made an effort to get to know me. I've put myself out in the public eye many times whether through my various posts or the whole of Qradio.

Comment

Working...
                      X