Stop Canadian Sniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Canadian Sniper

Canadian Sniper is too good to just register like normal people. He will only register when we have 99 members so he can be the 100th member.

It looks like we are on track to have our 100th registered member sometime today, which will be cool because we never had the goal of getting "100 registered members in a week" until 2 days ago when we looked at the rate of registration.

Canadian Sniper represents all that is evil in Quake plus he's Canadian and otherwise he is a dastardly fiend that compiles his own ProQuake and uses Linux.

So if you see that there are 99 members, help us defeat Canadian Sniper by getting a friend to register :d :d
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

plus he's Canadian
    :d
    Some play to remember...
    Some play to forget.

Comment

You may be Canadian, but you weren't a natural born Canadian

Plus Canadian Sniper is well known to be evil and we all think he haxx.

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Wow I can see my popularity coming off at a good start...

I am totally a naturally brewed/born Canadian! I partied this entire week if you don't believe me!

and I compile GL quake, not proquake . I can see what you see with it!

As for hacking... I just run around shooting you in the head with a shotgun, I have nothing to prove and therefor don't hack quake1.

Comment

You know I'm kidding around. You're fun to have around and we're happy to have you at the forum.

Comment

No one can stop teh Canadian*Sniper when he has Quad and full of Quake Rage!

Comment

Canada is the homeland of at least one cool guy. Guess who it is?

Comment

William Shatner?

Comment

Ohhhhhh yeah.

Comment

Lookie! Another superhero!

Comment

you're superhero is more polygonish and less comicish...

Comment

I'm the pacman champ! (for now)

Comment

NEVER!!! I shall re-claim my throne...

Comment

I googled a Simon strategy guide to learn how to memorize all those combinations. After doing so, I gave it a shot and have an astounding record. It took a lot of effort but if anyone can beat it, try me

Comment

I suck at memory.

Comment

Working...
                              X