Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Net-Tyme
    replied
    Funny, if he needed a board to begin with I would suspect water damage or the house settled and that is near a supporting wall.

His best bet would be to fix the floor. Costly..But not to bad if you do it yourself. Or remove the toilet and cut the board to size then paint and seal it if you don't really care what it looks like. My mom puts all of her things on Craig's list. I found the board to be obnoxious when viewing. Then found last week the busted a Prostitution ring working through there.. lol. I guess they can post everything!

Leave a comment:

• Bank
    replied
    Originally posted by Grim View Post
    I do find it funny that they let the person do it in the first place and now thinks it's tacky?
    You've obviously never had work done-

I had a car that's lights didnt work. I asked a guy who said he knew where to get the part. So, I let him install it, he breaks my windshield doing it, and now, the windshield WIPERS wont function either. (This was an Old Hyundai Pony I kept up on Vancouver Island, and it rains often.)

Not to mention he charged me 200 bucks for it : (

Leave a comment:

• Grim
    replied
    Never heard of "craiglist" before. I do find it funny that they let the person do it in the first place and now thinks it's tacky?

Yellow, don't do it! Just buy the TV!!

Leave a comment:

• Yellow No. 5
    started a topic craigslist rules

craigslist rules

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/bar/194206323.html
Working...
X