JonBenet Weirdo Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JonBenet Weirdo Guy

It was annoying back whenever it was news having to listen to annoying stuff on TV about the JonBenet Ramsey stuff ... almost as annoying as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Peterson

This weirdo guy that surfaced to claim responsibility for killing JonBenet Ramsey doesn't have seemed to have even been in the right place at the right time and I guess police think the claim is a fraud.

Getting to the point: I think the guy should have written his claim in a suicide letter, hehe It is the more efficient and considerate thing to do
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Heh, I was going to post this if no one else did. The guy is just confessing to get out of Thai Prison.

I still think the parents did it.
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

I don't think murder cases are hard. Either you did it or you didn't. The parents acted fishy as hell and didn't want the police questioning them, etc. I'm sure the parents did it. I saw something a couple of months ago about the mother being dead and thought "good". Heheh
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

The self-styled suspect is probably pulling a publicity stunt. If his claim is fraudulent I don't know what the judge can do to him and if he has to serve some time but it won't be much, perhaps just a probation. The moment they set him free he's an instant millionaire thanks to a book deal where he'll tell what "really" happened and people will be dying to find out. The book could be the bestseller of the decade.

If you think about it in terms of money it makes a lot of sense for a part-time teacher making $20,000/year. He's 40-something years old and has probably figured out that working for somebody else and waiting for a promotion is not how you move forward in this country.

I'm convinced one of the parents did it. In terms of their attitude, the parents have always been so much like O.J. Simpson in his neverending quest to find the "real murderers" of his wife.
        Last edited by MonsterZero; 08-17-2006, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
          probably figured out that working for somebody else and waiting for a promotion is not how you move forward in this country.
          I'm not sure about the rest of your post (maybe / maybe not) but the part quoted above ^^ is definitely true.

There was story I once heard -- and I can't remember it verbatim, but it goes like this ...

"The owner takes a new employee for a tour and shows the new employee around. He explains the business and how valuable hard work is.

Do you see that car over there? It is a nice car, isn't it?

Do you see that boat over there? Nice boat, isn't it?

Do you see that large estate over there? Nice, isn't it?

You know, if you work hard and put in a lot of hours -- someday this will all be ...

MINE!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bank View Post
            Heh, I was going to post this if no one else did. The guy is just confessing to get out of Thai Prison.

I still think the parents did it.
            I completely agree. Other countries usually have more of a... for the lack of a better phrase, "zero tolerance" towards crimes committed.

He knew he was doing wrong and probably had a back-up plan in case something like this was to arise.

There are many many theories about this case. The one that I think show promise is this one. It's long if you have time to go through it, but it's a good read.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

My personal opinion has to do with the ever "mysterious" bowl of pinapple on the table and in JonBenet's stomach.

The son makes himself some pinapple, JonBenet eats some of his, he gets pissed and hits her with the flashlight (accident, and he's just a kid anyway.)

The parents, terrified of what may become of their son, make up the story, write the ransom note(three pages long for christ sake, unbelievable), and add the garrot (a foolish last minute add-on.) I'm not saying that anyone purposely killed JonBenet, it was just a horrible accident. But they should have realized that they would have done themselves, their son, and JonBenet better by just telling the truth.

That's what makes sense in my book.
              "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Working...
              X