Everyone is a bad driver except me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone is a bad driver except me

Everyone is a bad driver except me. I'm sick and tired of seeing people switching lanes without signalling or turning the signal on for 1 second. You think anyone notices a signal that's turned on for a second?! You're a fucking idiot!

And when I'm speeding up to match the highway speed on the merging lane, don't try to beat me when I'm already ahead of you. And if you are, look at me like a man! Don't pretend I'm not there, I'm honking at you! You better speed up and or slow down so we can not have a fucking accident! Fuck it, I'm going into 3rd gear and beating you at your game. Don't care if I rev up to 4000. Idiot!

Ok so now I'm on the highway. I'm going to wait until I see a good gap between two cars on the inside lane then signal left. Oh what's this? Once I signalled you're going to speed up? See if I care, I'm turning. Oh now you're mad and tailgating me, I guess I'll slow down to see if you clue in. I don't give a fuck if someone behind you rear ends you. You're causing just as much of an accident by tailgating me.

And for people that wait until the last second to merge onto the highway, stop riding it like it's a smooth merry go round! People are slowing down for you so you can merge, don't fucking doddle along keeping them waiting. And for the people that like to change lanes and inbetween cars like NASCAR, it disgusts me that I hear about an accident somewhere else on the highway at the same moment.

Ok so now I'm off the highway and driving at night in a 50 zone. It's 12 at night so I can hardly see. I'm going to go in the outside lane and go 40. Now there's a big SUV tailgating me? Take the goddamn inside lane and pass me you chump! Now you got your headlights blaring at me so I guess I'll slow down so I don't run anyone over from blindness. Still doing it? Fuck it I'm going stop the car and beat the living shit out of you. Think you're tough because you have a bigger vehicle. Oh that's right, now you change lanes! Maybe I should follow YOU home...

Hi, My name is Dan and I'm the only good driver in BC, Canada.

You can say that again, I hated the crazy I'M DRIVING FINE IT'S YOU WHO IS THE VILLAIN, SHARLETON! people in BC.
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

This is a perfect example why I am so nervous about driving. I have no problem following all the rules, its just stupid people out there, not following the rules. I see shit like this all the time in Jersey.
      It only takes one idiot to kill people.

Comment

Sounds like Sniper and I have a lot in common. Mobile is full of morons when it comes to driving, and a lot of times I feel like I'm the only defensive driver in this city.

I see a wreck at least once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
          Sounds like Sniper and I have a lot in common. Mobile is full of morons when it comes to driving, and a lot of times I feel like I'm the only defensive driver in this city.

I see a wreck at least once a week.
          At least? The freeway around here has at least three a day!

Comment

I'm not talking about the freeway. I'm talking about Airport Blvd, University Blvd, or Government St.

Comment

I'm not talking about the freeway. I'm talking about Airport Blvd, University Blvd, or Government St.
              This is Phoenix, we JUST have the Freeway : D

Comment

Yeah, you're not understanding what I'm talking about....

Comment

you dont get what I'm talking about either. When you're on the freeway, you have an accident. When the freeway gets backed up, all the streets in the city get filled with accidents

Comment

But what you're saying is that Phoenix consists of only freeways. That doesn't make any sense.

I'm talking about every single road in Mobile is full of morons who get into accidents.

Comment

What I'm saying is that the roads here are butkis, the only way to get around is the freeway. You obviously havent lived in the big city before : D

The little roads are ok when the freeway isnt backed up, but when it is, people are forced to use them and it gets dangerous as hell.

Comment

See, this is why it's pointless to get into a conversation with you. You automatically assume everyone else is wrong and you are right. THIS is why you piss people off so easily.

Comment

See, this is why it's pointless to get into a conversation with you. You automatically assume everyone else is wrong and you are right. THIS is why you piss people off so easily.
                          Are you kidding me? I'm telling you how things work around here. It's you who doesnt want to accept that maybe things work differently in another part of the country! Jesus this is a dumb argument on both our parts.

Comment

ok ladies. Here's what I observed from the constant bitching back and forth. Quad said something about a wreck during a period of time. Then Bank said that his street situation was worse. Then you all started going on about where you live which is NOT IMPORTANT!

This thread isn't a debate, it's the damn truth!

Comment

Well C*S, when it comes to lane changing, I'm guilty of not using a turn signal. Only beacuse of the way you mention. If I use it, they speed up. I generally take the spot while I can.

Onramp, the same thing. Can't merge w/out some yuppy trying to beat you. It's bad enough that most of the time there's people that try to merge but are too stupid to do it. They apply the brakes when getting on instead of speeding up to match the speed and MERGE.

Now, I'll always stay in the right lane if I'm driving slower than the speed limit. No reason for me to be there. Besides, there are signs here telling you, "slower traffic stay right."

With the high gasoline prices, I've noticed my mileage increase now that I've slowed to the speed limit on the interstate.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X