Ya can't forget the INSTANT MESSENGERS

Yahoo
    AIM
    MSN
    IRC
    Trillian
    Miranda
    GAIM
    Trillian, Miranda, and GAIM arent IM protocols, they're ports.
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Originally posted by Bank View Post
    Trillian, Miranda, and GAIM arent IM protocols, they're ports.
    Is that so? Fascinating!

I've created a thread where we can accumulate all of these fascinating facts and maybe, if we are all lucky, sell the list of fascinating facts to 3rd world countries. :d
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Uh...wtf?

Comment

lol Baker. That's admin abuse

/me puts the smackdown on Baker

Comment

My statement has no relevance since you took it out of it's context. Shame on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
            lol Baker. That's admin abuse

/me puts the smackdown on Baker
            OMG! No way!

My statement has no relevance since you took it out of it's context. Shame on you.
            Hehe, what was that post doing in the free apps thread? Heheh.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

It had relevance there, Monster (incorrectly) assumed that Miranda, Trillian, GAIM and the like were free protocols, which they are not. Baker, you kinda stepped over the line by making this stupid thread. Speak for me again and I'll impale you on a post. (or at least a spork)

..on this muthafuckin plane.

Comment

It had relevance there, Monster (incorrectly) assumed that Miranda, Trillian, GAIM and the like were free protocols, which they are not. Baker, you kinda stepped over the line by making this stupid thread. Speak for me again and I'll impale you on a post. (or at least a spork)

..on this muthafuckin plane.
                I'd take it as a compliment :d I wanted to create a thread to capture these pearls of wisdom lest they be lost for all time

Comment

Funny how Bank would make a topic like this.

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
                    Funny how Bank would make a topic like this.
                    I DIDNT. Baker took my words from another thread and made them into a topic. That's why I'm pissed.

Comment

I DIDNT. Baker took my words from another thread and made them into a topic. That's why I'm pissed.
                      Ah, I wasn't thinking of that angle.

I just saw that (ridiculous) post where you were acting like Monster didn't know Trillian and GAIM weren't true messenger services, despite the fact you argued with him which was better a few days ago -- plus turding up the thread to boot so I split it out.

I figured that it was obvious that I split it, I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth.

Comment

Yea Bank didn't actually make this thread. ;o

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                          Ah, I wasn't thinking of that angle.

I just saw that (ridiculous) post where you were acting like Monster didn't know Trillian and GAIM weren't true messenger services, despite the fact you argued with him which was better a few days ago -- plus turding up the thread to boot so I split it out.

I figured that it was obvious that I split it, I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth.
                          Well too bad you did. Baker this is outrageously low even for you. This actually is admin abuse and I'm not happy with it. If you have a problem with a post I make be a man and talk to me about it instead of pussing out and making it a god damn thread.

Muthafuckin snakes.

Comment

<Insert "I hate being admin" from Baker here>

Comment

Working...
                            X