How is this even possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is this even possible?

How is this even possible? Click the play button in the middle to play it, obviously.

To embed a movie, just enclose the link, like http://www.youtube.com/v/2KrdBUFeFtY within [ movie ]whatever[/movie ] tags.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Oh wow....

Comment

Hmm, that was unexpected.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

lol. look at that half assed shuffle. I've seen jellyfish do better tricks than this.

For instant. Heres a cat playing Mozart. Not a trick but a very talented cat.
        Last edited by Phenom; 08-30-2006, 11:51 AM. Reason: Because I can.
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

When I was in College, one of the guys in my class was a magician. Some of the tricks he showed me made me think he was the Devil

Comment

simple trick. Just some fake cards.

Comment

I know how. he was holding the blue cards to th bootom, when you weren't looking, he switched the card but was holdin the red 5 in the deck.

Comment

2 blue cards, hiding in the deck.

I can do a card trick where you shuffle the deck randomly 13 times and pair all the card up facing down into pairs of 5 and they will all be in order.

it plays out better if you see it being done

I can also mind read people's card just by them focusing on the card and me focusing on their stupidity
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Well it's evident that some were not impressed. I've never seen this before and I was watching what he was doing. I never expected him to go back to the original card. That's why I liked it.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

I'm easily impressed and have a short attention span
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Ya, the first part of the trick was obvious. He was shuffling from the middle/top and kept the bottom card as the bottom card. So you knew it had something to do with that. But then he goes back to the blue card the second time, how did he do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
                        Ya, the first part of the trick was obvious. He was shuffling from the middle/top and kept the bottom card as the bottom card. So you knew it had something to do with that. But then he goes back to the blue card the second time, how did he do that?
                        I think he used Adobe Premiere to do that.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
                            When I was in College, one of the guys in my class was a magician. Some of the tricks he showed me made me think he was the Devil
                            As I was saying, I had a chance to chat with him again Good times. Here's a snippet that I brought to his attention.

(22:42:03) Danno: oooo mike, watch this (looks for it)
                            (22:42:39) Danno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KrdBUFeFtY
                            (22:42:55) Danno: what's your opinion on this?
                            (22:45:37) Mike: my son......
                            (22:45:49) Mike: i used to do that trick i showed it to stephi and ryan
                            (22:45:57) Mike: its so easy to do

(22:46:03) Danno: nice
                            (22:46:22) Danno: You're ARE Mr. Magician Man
                            (22:46:23) Mike: that one is not difficult at all...... it really easy
                            (22:46:2 Danno: or as I call you, Satan
                            (22:46:29) Danno: ;o

Comment

Working...
                            X