w00t Moved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• w00t Moved!

For those of you keeping score, I've been completely absent from the internet/quakeone for the past 2-3 days. I have just completed a difficult and rather bullshit move (My apartments went condo and gave me 30 days to find a new home) and am tired and hungry. My living room is filled with boxes and I'll be weeks into unpacking them. I just momentarily got off the phone talking to the Cable company and getting my internet all set up and am taking a few minutes to sit back and relax.

I will try to get around to viewing and answering all of your posts concerning me etc. It's good to be back, but I'm tired as fuck.

I'm happy to see all of you, but I'm exhausted-
    Bank
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

We demand pics of your new place!

Comment

Oh it's nothing special, and my camera is too shitty to really show much anyway.

Just imagine a room with too much furniture and no bed. : D

Comment

pffft who needs a bed. I have a bed but you'll always find me passed out on the couch every morning 0_o

Comment

pfft, who needs a couch when there's the floor?
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

The floor would have to be soft for me to sleep on it

Bank, hurry up with those pics! I'm about to youtube myself skydieing!

Comment

i wonder how you can upload a pic of you skydieing , if you died ... hmmmm or even make a post about it.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

If I can find my piece of shit camera in the wreckage I'll take a few. I'd really like to show the cratemaze that is my living room.

Comment

Originally posted by Bank View Post
                  I'm happy to see all of you, but I'm exhausted-
                  Bank
                  Moving sucks, congrats on getting that over. The last time I moved, my brother told me I wasn't allow to move again, heheh.
                  Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I have a bit of a statement to make now that I'm on the subject-

I was away three days and come back to two pages of new posts/topics/etc. which is honestly much too fast for me. I have a computer use problem, not an addiction (because I can stop) but a lack of want to do other things. I'm neglecting my loved ones and friends because I'm spending my days couped up on this computer. I'm not cutting myself off because that'd be foolish, but intend to spend much much less time on the internet.

I'll try to keep up Qradio for as long as possible because radio is a passion, and that passion coincidently belongs to me but will try desperately to spend less time infront of this tube.

For the three days I was away from the internet, I realized that I could actually do work and focus, and it was a religious experience.

I look foreward to seeing you all in hell, but for now I may be seen less in general than I used to be.

This is not due to the actions of any particular person, this is a personal journey which I hope to succeed at but may very well fail.

Comment

gg!

Comment

pfft, who needs a couch when there's the floor?
                        yeah that will get u attention from the other sexe

Comment

I'm sleeping on the floor at the moment, very nice actually.

Comment

For the three days I was away from the internet, I realized that I could actually do work and focus, and it was a religious experience.

I look foreward to seeing you all in hell, but for now I may be seen less in general than I used to be.

This is not due to the actions of any particular person, this is a personal journey which I hope to succeed at but may very well fail.

I've only played about 3 years of Quake out of the 6 I've been around, and have taken breaks of 6 mos to a little over a year on occasion.

It's all situational. I didn't play too much in June or July, for instance.
                            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

You still in Arizona ?

Comment

Working...
                              X