Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNS representing in the air

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
    i wonder how you can upload a pic of you skydieing , if you died ... hmmmm or even make a post about it.
    Then prepare to be amazed!

Here's me and 2 friends sky diving at the most ghetto place we could find. Nothing like trusting out lives with a parachute being folded correctly

Believe it or not, I'm getting tired of telling the sky diving story so I'll be brief. It was our first time and it was a rush and a half. I was not scared as all, I was stoked. When the chute came up, I was having a hard time breathing. Near the bottom, everything got blurry and I felt sick. I kept my legs up for the landing but I couldn't even tell when we were landing. I biffed and scraped my right knee. I would definatly recommend sky diving at least once in a lifetime. Best you make sky diving plans on short notice so you don't have to think about it for long. I was told that I was going to sky dive on the phone the night before I went. Sia's like "Dude! You're going sky diving tomorrow!" and I'm like ".... k".

Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun

Sorry for the 30fps, that's the max my tv tuner allows (cheap card).

edit:

PICTURES!!!!

TEAM BIRD!!!!!

OMFG!

WEEEEEEEEEEE

*PUKE!
    Last edited by Canadian*Sniper; 08-31-2006, 09:30 PM.

Goodjob! Now lets see your video where you wrestle crocs with a slab of bloody meat tied around your neck!

You can do it!
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Lucky bastage. You picked the perfect song btw.

Comment

That's purely what they gave me on the dvd. I didn't insert any music.

thanks

Comment

ghehe i know this is excactly the reaction ur hoping for but anyway.. RESPECT DUDE!

Comment

Good stuff C*S! Looks like fun. The only thing I cannot justify is jumping out of a perfectly good plane.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Agree.. you have to try it at least once!! Now would you go again? I would if I could!
              www.Net-Tyme.com
              Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
              Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

dam ur brave. Ill watch it when I get home.

Comment

The Video is absolutely AWESOME, on aim, tapping my foot.. yapping at poor Sniper..demanding my youtube copy! bless his heart i had it in moments!!!

And it was everything i thought it might be and more, totally UN UN UN-*insert 8 lettered word ending in king here* BELIEVABLE!!!! almost like being there with him. TY Sniper for sharing it with me

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                    The only thing I cannot justify is jumping out of a perfectly good plane.
                    The plane was a ghetto single engine that looked battered up

Originally posted by Ð'Rouen_TU View Post
                    totally UN UN UN-*insert 8 lettered word ending in king here* BELIEVABLE!!!!
                    8 letters? I wonder what that could be 0_o

Thanks everyone! I'm definitely going to jump again after I get a steady wage!

Comment

Yea I think you guys exceeded the weight limit on that trash can with wings.

Comment

Working...
                      X