X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Croc Hunter Steve Irwin is Dead

Croc Hunter Steve Irwin is Dead

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20349888-2,00.html
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

awwww. That's to bad. And he has young kids to.. What a freak thing to happen..
    www.Net-Tyme.com
    Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
    Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Unfortunate, but almost too predictable.
      "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

I never knew manta rays could attack like that

Comment

i still cant decide if it is funny or sad or just a part of life

Comment

no bank,something predictable would be him being eaten alive by a crocodile. being impaled by a rays barb is far from predictable. it is sad, he loved animals,and devoted his life to them,even though he constantly pestered them.
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

hmm is this a real story this time.. no disrespect but i've heard the "croc-hunter dead" story for years now

Comment

I found this earlier, dude dedicated a sad jam to the Croc Hunter.
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

peg - if its prank, then this time multiple news agencies and the entire country of Australia is on it, i first heard this around 1am this morning from Kazashi and he linked to real articles on it - and this article is real as well if you couldnt tell
                  Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

ya if its a prank then even CNN has been fooled

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                      no bank,something predictable would be him being eaten alive by a crocodile. being impaled by a rays barb is far from predictable. it is sad, he loved animals,and devoted his life to them,even though he constantly pestered them.
                      Dude. Wtf.

Are you honestly chastising me over a fucking dead man? This is low even for you Mindz.

I hope you're having a good time demeaning me at every corner, because I know that I'm having a great time laughing at how pitiful it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bank View Post
                        Are you honestly chastising me over a fucking dead man? This is low even for you Mindz.
                        Bank, how come make so many enemies so quickly, hehe?

You seem to attract enemies like a cow's rear-end attracts flies. :d First FOQ-A, then Getogamer and now the Mindz.
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Getogamer isnt an enemy, he's someone I enjoy sending overused internet memes back and forth with.

But the point is that you fail to even see the point. The man is dead and Mindz has to point out what he believes "isnt" predictable. Hell, the man played with fire for 15 years and finally got burnt. It's sad, it's unfortunate, but we ALL knew he'd die when an animal killed him. With that out of the fucking way, why arent we honouring this man who made great television for us all to watch in our homes instead of arguing about whether or not his death was "predictable".

Jesus.

(And Baker, since when is someone you dissagree with an "enemy?")

Comment

I thought Steve Irwin was immortal

Comment

I'm adding him to my list of "deceased heroes", next to Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson and Davy Crockett. Just the fact that he devoted his life to what he loved to do is an inspiration to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X