No announcement yet.

Croc Hunter Steve Irwin is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eeeeew.. Lefty taught my ass. I think not.. I was commenting for those that failed to see it cough cough that if they can blast Britney and MJ for that crap the same should have been done to him. It just seems the "female" gender got the shit end of this BAD MOMMY crap. Baker.. somehow.. I don't think you got the meaning of that post.. LEFTY did!!! And no there wasn't alot of hype here about him dangling a baby to a croc. But Dayum the others hit the fan hard and long!!!
    www.Net-Tyme.com
    Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
    Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

My bad, yeah I didn't follow that right I guess.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
        Jeff Corwin was better anyway.
        Jeff Corwin is a fuckin pussy. he has to use wrangling poles to handle his specimens. Croc Hunter fuckin grabbed his specimens by the damn tail with his own two hands and held them up to his face.

well, atleast Steve gets to see his old dog Suey again.

give that man a . if anyone really deserved one, it was he

Comment

i was referring to Tia's advice on parenting that she gave you. hehehee

Originally posted by Net-Tyme View Post
          eeeeew.. Lefty taught my ass. I think not.. I was commenting for those that failed to see it cough cough that if they can blast Britney and MJ for that crap the same should have been done to him. It just seems the "female" gender got the shit end of this BAD MOMMY crap. Baker.. somehow.. I don't think you got the meaning of that post.. LEFTY did!!! And no there wasn't alot of hype here about him dangling a baby to a croc. But Dayum the others hit the fan hard and long!!!

Comment

Got that cookie.. I decided to ignore THAT part since most have no idea what your talking about.. so pfffffft. I left my vision on the Jacko Baby which you "did" catch.
            www.Net-Tyme.com
            Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
            Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Working...
            X