Nice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice!

Who here play Freelancer? Wow god! Really nice, it's a starship game. Something like Star Wars but you can contraband, help the police/navy or just do some pirating or travel. Huge universe with several amount of planets. Can be played online.

This game is specially nice when you play it on First Person View, really exciting!
    Anyone here play? If so, meet me at the raw server. My name there was Nightmare7 but I bothered an admin and he banned me. Than I had to change my name to Henriot.

I wait you there, newbies!
    Last edited by joao93; 09-18-2006, 10:15 AM.

Originally posted by joao93 View Post
    My name there was Nightmare7 but I bothered an admin and he banned me.
    No surprises there.

Comment

so many spalling errors in that post...
      I'm back, and better

Comment

ok bank jr
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I don't even bother with Joao, his English is far too broken for me to mess with.
          "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Who here plays Freelancer? It's Really nice, and it's a hip game. it's something like Star Wars but you can contraband, help the police/navy, or just do some pirating or travel. There's a huge universe with several amounts of planets. It can also be played online.

This game is great when you play it in First Person View, it's really exciting!
            Does anyone here play? If so, meet me at the raw server. My name there was Nightmare7 but I bothered an admin and he banned me. Then, I had to change my name to Henriot.

I wait for you there, newbies!
            i fixed up joao's post for him...
            I'm back, and better

Comment

gamefreak wrote:

so many spalling errors in that post...
              Misstypes you fucking noob. I meant to say starship, however, I think there is a problem with the keyboard. And analising your newbie post:

spelling*

And lol @ you trying to be like Bank. And also lol @ your gay avatar.

Bank wrote:

I don't even bother with Joao, his English is far too broken for me to mess with.
              You say that because you're american and English is your fulltime language. I own you in german, portuguese and spanish.
              Last edited by joao93; 09-18-2006, 10:29 AM.

Comment

German:

Wer hier spielt Freiberufler? Es ist wirklich nett und es ist ein Hüftespiel, das es etwas wie Stern-Kriege ist, aber Sie können Schmuggelware, dem police/navy zu helfen, oder gerade pirating einiges zu tun oder zu reisen. Es gibt ein sehr großes Universum mit einigen Mengen Planeten. Es kann auch online gespielt werden. Dieses Spiel ist groß, wenn Sie es in der ersten Person-Ansicht spielen, es ist wirklich aufregend! Spielt jemand hier? Wenn so, treffen Sie mich am rohen Bediener. Mein Name dort war Nightmare7, aber ich störte einen admin und er verbot mich. Dann mußte ich meinen Namen zu Henriot ändern. Ich warte Sie dort, Neue

Portuguese:
                Quem aqui joga o freelancer? É realmente agradável, e é um jogo que do hip é algo como guerras da estrela mas você pode contraband, para ajudar ao police/navy, ou apenas para fazer algum que pirateia ou para viajar. Há um universo enorme com diversas quantidades de planetas. Pode também ser jogado em linha. Este jogo é grande quando você o joga na primeira opinião da pessoa, ele é realmente emocionante! Qualquer um joga aqui? Se assim, encontre-se com me no usuário cru. Meu nome lá era Nightmare7 mas eu incomodei um admin e proibiu-me. Então, eu tive que mudar meu nome a Henriot. Eu espero-o lá, newbies

Spanish:
                ¿Quién aquí juega a freelancer? Es realmente agradable, y es un juego de la cadera que es algo como guerras de la estrella pero usted puede contrabando, ayudar al police/marina de guerra, o apenas hacer alguno que piratea o viajar. Hay un universo enorme con varias cantidades de planetas. Puede también ser jugado en línea. ¡Este juego es grande cuando usted lo juega en la primera opinión de la persona, él es realmente emocionante! ¿Cualquier persona aquí juega? Si es así satisfágame en el servidor crudo. Mi nombre allí era Nightmare7 pero incomodé un admin y él me prohibió. Entonces, tuve que cambiar mi nombre a Henriot. Le espero allí, los newbies

What do I win??

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Online translator. And the portuguese is totally wrong. And why did I post I know german lol... and now i'm checking the spanish part.

Comment

Spanish is totally wrong. And propably german is too. Goddamn stupid translator your used...

Comment

Spanish is totally wrong. And propably german is too. Goddamn stupid translator your used...
                      http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

I can't tell you if it's right or not, but I posted what you wrote in it to see if it's even close.

Comment

Grim wrote:

I used that when I knew nothing about English. Heh.

Comment

you folks are really fuckin funny. thanks for the laugh

Comment

uhhhh, what was the question??

Comment

Wait... there was a question?

Comment

Working...
                              X