No announcement yet.

i'm so sick of this shit,help plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its not that i wont give it a chance,i do not enjoy going to a website for my email. OE is the only way I will use email,and thx Grim I'll give that a whirl , I'll tinker with that tommorow, Much appreciated.

-mindzy
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Doesn't Outlook Express automatically open e-mails and run scripts? I know it used to do that - not sure what it does now. i've always used Outlook instead of Outlook Express as it's got much nicer security features. Outlook won't open emails automatically if you don't want it to. It won't run scripts. It won't load images unless you authorize it to. etc. etc.

Comment

Solecord,

I'm sure it does. I haven't had any experience in OE though. I really never used it. At one time someone turned me on to Eudora mail and I used that for years. I don't even use it anymore.

/shrug

Mindz,

People have been suggesting that I use the Google Desktop. I say people meaning co-workers that have experienced using this feature. I'm not really interested in it but that's not to say that you wouldn't be.

Check it out here.

Here's what it says about the email feature:

Email: You can read new email, including Gmail, as soon as you get it. Click on an email subject to read the full email in the details pane. You can prevent specific email from showing up in Sidebar by adding filters via this pane's Options. You can filter messages based on the "from:", "to:", and "subject:" fields, and words either found or not found in the email.

Again, this, may or may not be what you are looking for. Seems pretty nice but I personally don't need it.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

I use gmail because they do POP/SMTP for free. :-)

Comment

Working...
          X