Comment

Yeah, try sucking me.

Comment

can't, you don't have one

Comment

Pfft...you never saw you ***g.

Comment

Comment

heheh, Lefty's hot-linked image got owned.

I'm not quite sure what it is going on in this thread.

I blame the lack of quality after-school cartoons.
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Whats going on is this:

Jow kept spamming the FvF forums with useless threads and posts. And being very disrespectful to everyone, including me. He disregarded my warnings, so I banned him. So now he came here, thinking that maybe someone from Quakeone would help him out. Clearly, that is not happening, and never will. So the moral is this, Jow is a crybaby and should be ignored at all times.

Comment

jow =

Comment

I think this thread has let all the involved participants express their point of view on this topic.

Arguing in public forums is fun and I think anyone who hasn't tried it is really missing out.

I'm going to close this thread.
                      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                      X