MPlayerLIVE the new MPlayer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPlayerLIVE the new MPlayer.

Ok, so you remember MPlayer.com? well MPlayerLIVE offical website.

The public release is due within the next few weeks.

As for games we're going to have, that is really up to the user. What I can say from our current decision with our launch of the new version is that we will be supporting Spades(Beta), BackGammon, Quake 1-3 , RS/R6, America's Army, and as we go there should be many more to follow.

I personally can't wait to see Medal of Honor: Allied Assault added. That's my personal favorite as of current. We'll also be looking at adding Halo, Counter Strike, etc. Currently an entire overhaul of the service is in progress as you will note with the current in-client account manager being one of the areas we are working on. We are also working on our new release, which the EBTs will be testing/breaking-in for a few days before going public, and then a site-redesign to cater more towards what we're all about. Alot of projects on the horizon and we're pounding them out fast. I hope this answers your questions and any other future questions you may have about MPL.
    - System Administrator.

A new Theme manager that will allow the members to edit just about every skin option with the client. We are not going to change the layout of the Users, Rooms or other text boxes. (from the original MPlayer's
    Last edited by Perochi; 09-26-2006, 11:46 AM.
    "

We will see. MPlayer was great in it's day according to those that used it, but I don't know about the need or advantage of it today.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
      I don't know about the need or advantage of it today.
      I'm assuming you mean the video player but I could be wrong. MPlayer = best Linux player for all formats.

Comment

didnt quite release on time but now its confirmed to be up and running within the week or 2 so check out http://www.mplayerlive.com its even gonna have good old qball!

Comment

Working...
        X