Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gimp is ok. Paint Shop or Photo Shop is better but for a freebie it's pretty good.
    www.Net-Tyme.com
    Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
    Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

For an open source freebie, getting better indeed. Will meet/surpass photoshop soon, just needs a bit more time.
      "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

GIMP = doesn't have all the features that PhotoShop has but it has the ones that I need GIMP RULES!

Comment

Gimps been around for a long time. Think it would have caught up by now? I think the features it has is about all it's going to get unless someone jumps on that project.
          www.Net-Tyme.com
          Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
          Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Photoshop was first released in 1990 with work going into 1987.

GIMP was started in 1995 and is comparable to Photoshop, an impressive feat.

I personally see GIMP in the lead on this one, as it took a professional team almost 17 years to get it right and a loose group of volunteers 12 to get close.

(round these parts we call that a Banking : D)
            "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Plus GIMP works on Linux

Comment

rofl, "Boys" . total ownage Pita, total ownage.

Hey sniper, your picture has a fat-ass could you please put it on a diet of some sort?

and btw , Photoshop > any other graphics editing software. How can you even bother comparing something like Gimp to Adobe's Photoshop? thats ridiculous. Comparing Jasc's PSPro to Adobe Photoshop is understandable,but Gimp?? Come on,it will never be on par with Photoshop or PSP , especially since they have 3rd party plugin support from companies like AlienSkin.This isnt a classic case of David vs Goliath
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I never needed a feature from Photoshop that GIMP didn't support.

You are right though, Photoshop CAN do more stuff. But that's the same as Microsoft Word having more functionality than Open Office Word; hardly anyone needs that extra functionality

Comment

Off-topic!

Comment

Originally posted by joao93 View Post
                      Off-topic!
                      like anyone cares

Comment

Awww

Comment

Working...
                        X