Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Score one for Marijuana ! Go Go Green Machine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score one for Marijuana ! Go Go Green Machine!

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0224111638.htm

haha, Mary Jane is good for the body.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

And if you drink red wine every day it's good for your heart. They don't tell you about how it destroys your brain cells and calls for the onset of other diseases

: /
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Keep Marijuana illegal but fix the American Jail System for christ sake!

Comment

Originally posted by Bank View Post
        And if you drink red wine every day it's good for your heart. They don't tell you about how it destroys your brain cells and calls for the onset of other diseases

: /
        I think they said 1-2 "wine" glasses a day. Not the whole bottle? Eggs are bad.. no Eggs are good.. Wait.. Oh.. Coffee is bad.. No Coffee is good..Saccarine(sp) is good.. Oh no causes tumors.. oh wait.. use in moderation were ok again. Sex is bad.. No sex is good. Oh Puhleeze. Tell me when they get their heads out of their butts.
        www.Net-Tyme.com
        Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
        Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

I read a bumper sticker when I was about 12 years old. It was a time when people were making a big deal out of the hazard label being put on everything. I remember my dad making comments about it all the time.

Bumper sticker read: Living on this earth may be hazardous to your health.

To this day, I believe it.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

yeah getting into this world was my first and worst mistake :S

Comment

Marijuana is for LOOOSERRRRRS!

seriously, dope is for dopes. stay clean and you might be as cool as me someday.
              (yeah right, one could only wish)

Comment

Oh god...

I'd better go buy a brick of hash so that I have a stoner army.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
                  Marijuana is for LOOOSERRRRRS!

seriously, dope is for dopes. stay clean and you might be as cool as me someday.
                  (yeah right, one could only wish)
                  wow... that's like... so inspiring
                  /me bites tounge

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                    I read a bumper sticker when I was about 12 years old. It was a time when people were making a big deal out of the hazard label being put on everything. I remember my dad making comments about it all the time.

Bumper sticker read: Living on this earth may be hazardous to your health.

To this day, I believe it.
                    This is so incredibly true. I present ... the evidence ...

http://www.aneki.com/expectancy.html

Highest Life Expectancy

1 Andorra 83.50 <-- dotsized country, doesn't count.
                    2 San Marino 81.53 <-- dotsized country, doesn't count.
                    3 Singapore 81.53
                    4 Japan 81.04 <--- 50% of men smoke
                    5 Switzerland 80.31
                    6 Sweden 80.30
                    7 Australia 80.26
                    8 Iceland 80.18 <---- high alcohol use
                    9 Canada 79.96 <--- bungholes
                    10 Italy 79.54
                    11 France 79.44 <- smoke everywhere, even in buildings
                    12 Monaco 79.42 <-- dotsized country, doesn't count.
                    13 Liechtenstein 79.40 <-- dotsized country, doesn't count.
                    14 Spain 79.37
                    15 Norway 79.25 <---- high alcohol use
                    People in Japan smoke tobacco a LOT, especially Japan. It's like 43% of the adult population. So if smoking is such a killer, why are those people living so long.

And Norway, last I recall ... don't people in Norway consume a lot of alcohol?

I don't believe hardly any statistics the government or advocacy groups provide about anything except ones backed up by real statistics (drunk driving related deaths, seat belt related, not wearing a motorcyle helmet, etc.)

The truth of the matter is that 80 year-old people die every day from something and there has to be a "cause" ... but that doesn't mean they would live much longer is cause X is substituted for cause Y. Old people will still be dying.

If someone doesn't meet a violent death or have some genetic disease, they are probably going to live a long time.

I doubt marijuana is a signficant health risk. Who knows, maybe moderate use might even be good for someone in some way. Mild alcohol consumption actually increases alertness and concentration.

Humans are not wise enough to fully govern themselves. We don't know enough about everything and tend to have government propoganda telling us lies in one shape or form, particularly regarding high profile health issues.

Hotly contested public issues are the ones where the most untrue things enter public debate (on both sides of an issue) -- so it is difficult to know what to believe.

/I just know I don't want someone who smoked marijuana operating heavy machinery, hehe
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

woot! 9th place! You Americans should stop eating McDics Weed is gud4u, just quit the munchies

Honestly, if you eat healthy and exercise daily you should live up to your 90s (unless you have some crappy gene that's passed throughout the family that kills you). I quit fast food ages ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
                        I quit fast food ages ago.

I quit all fast food for 6 months now. I went from 238lbs to 205. I can tie my shoes without having to get an oxygen mask. It's truly amazing how bad that crap is for you.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                          A whole lot of crap
                          Baker, you dont look like any sort of medical professional to me and I'll let you off.

I grew up in a very medical background and will tell you straight foreward-

Alchohol, Tobacco, Marijuana, or any other TOXIN you put in your body WILL hurt you.

People have different resiliances to different things, that DOESNT mean that suddenly it's ok or that you're protected.

People who drink take that risk, people who smoke take that risk, but all those things ARE and always will be POISONS.

I personally don't like doing things that step me closer to death.

Comment

This is so incredibly true. I present ... the evidence ...

/I just know I don't want someone who smoked marijuana operating heavy machinery, hehe
                            I wouldn't want someone who drinks to do that either. Of course I don't want either behind the wheel!!Moderation is always the key.
                            www.Net-Tyme.com
                            Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                            Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

I don't know about that. Whenever I get high and ski/board, I can pull off some 1337 moves that I never tried when sober. I'm more focused. If the person was high while operating heavy machinery, he'd get the gurter into the slot PERFECTLY

Originally posted by Bank View Post
                              People who drink take that risk, people who smoke take that risk, but all those things ARE and always will be POISONS.
                              Life is all about risk in my opinion. But I also believe that you should live life the way you want it and not what others tell you. Don't want to get intoxinated in life? That's cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X