Savage: The Battle for Newerth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage: The Battle for Newerth

Anyone here play Savage: The Battle for Newerth? It's just ownage...and better yet: you can download it for fucking free in the oficial website!

Downloads link: http://www.s2games.com/savage/downloads.php

It's a real-time strategy + FPS game. You can be your team commander (view from above, like strategy games. You order your team to build and mine for you!) or you can be a "soldier" and play as FPS style.

There are two races: Humans and Beasts. Both are good, but I usually play as a beast.

Once you kill wild animals and enemies, you gain levels, and once you gain levels, you gain more features, such as armor, improved strenght and more. Also, enemies and animals drops money, so as your commander researchs new stuff, you buy them.

You can buy acessories, a new kind of your race (like an evolution for you character), magic stuff, repeaters...

The game is just awesome, and I recommend it for everyone.

Click here to go to the Oficial Website.

(without knowing what was said): I get to be Aragorn!

Comment

And I am the car!
      Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Actually, instead of making those jokes, you could check the game out. It's really nice.

Comment

we have lpayed it a couple of time and it rocks but we stoppped cause no one in S.A playes it and u need a lot of ppl to make it wortwhile but is does rock
          i love playing the humans

but i doo play online every now and then but with a ping of 300 to 420

Comment

Wow, try the brazilian server TERRA. My internet isn't good and I got a ping of 30 there. An american was there yesterday and he got a ping of 150 only! (not bad for someone outside south america).

Also, TERRA servers are always with a stat like this: 37 players playing of 40 maximum. 2 days ago it was full. Really nice man.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Working...
              X