best subscription service ever? Gametap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best subscription service ever? Gametap

I think out of all those subscription services, such as napster, WoW, and xbox live, etc... Gametap is easily the most bang for your buck. With all the things you get, you can't beat it if you use the annual 60 bucks USD plan. I just signed up today and I am absolutely amazed. It really does make xbox live arcade look like the biggest ripoff in the history gaming. Seriously, you can get the EXACT same games as the xbox live arcade games. Such as joust (with online multiplayer!!!) and Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting (once again, ONLINE).

Then there is gametap tv, which is pretty awesome too. sure beats the hell out of waiting for each damn game to download sitting idle. Another thing that's nice is that it's extremely easy to use and that's a major plus. I will tell you straight up, I normally would just download ROM's and an emulator. But it's kind of a hassle. Plus playing online can be a pain in the ass with them.

I think this is the best purchase I have made in a while.. new games every week sounds like a plan to me

Oh one last thing. 3 words: SAM AND MAX!!

EDIT: I'm not a very good fanboy because I always sound like a walking advertisement when I try. But whatever I still think it's the best purchase I made in a while
    Last edited by evilmegaman; 10-22-2006, 02:17 AM. Reason: making a note

Can you play Super Nintendo games with Phenom via UDP with gametap?

If no: then get zsnes and download roms for free
    If yes: I still don't feel like paying

--

Phenom, I pwn you at Street Fighter II and Killer Instinct ;o

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
      Can you play Super Nintendo games with Phenom via UDP with gametap?

If no: then get zsnes and download roms for free
      If yes: I still don't feel like paying

--

Phenom, I pwn you at Street Fighter II and Killer Instinct ;o
      I don't think nintendo wants to distribute its old stuff over anything but the wii

Comment

Working...
      X