Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon Vs. Digimon

Pokemon and Digimon.

Are they the same thing? Are the different? Where do their powers come from?

Is it for Japanese children that live abroad or do any native USA/Canada kids actually like watching it? Do Chinese children also like them?

If it they met, which one would win? These are the things we need to know.

Discuss.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Pokemon was popular in elementary school gr.7 when it came out. Everyone had a gameboy and played the red or blue version (red was favoured).

Digimon wasn't popular and no one paid attention to it.

- my 2 cents

Comment

Pokemon, Pocket Monsters, couldn't talk. All they could say is there name. Like Pikachu said "PIKA, PIKA, PIKACHU?". Digimon could talk however. Digimon are DIGITAL MONSTERS, you do not go out in the wilderness to find them, like in Pokemon.

And yeah, Digimon was not too popular at all. I still have over 1000 pokemon cards in my room. I have been hoping to sell them on Ebay, but haven't got a chance yet.

Comment

Everyone knows that Yu Gi Oh is clearly the best.

Comment

Bah You-Gay-Hoe sucks.

Comment

I havn't watched this but it was the first thing i got from googling

Comment

Good Ol' Pokemon....

I used to role play pokemon while quaking at an old forum called the Fire Islands League. Of course now it's a dead forum because I got out of the game.

Lapras is still my favorite handsdown.

Comment

Go ahead and hate me, but I outgrew those kinds of cartoons around age 10. Wouldan't watch them unless NOTHING else was on. And then I still didn't like them. The only "cartoons" I care for are the badass ones like FMA and Cowboy Beebop, etc.
                e|------------------------0---------------
                B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                A|---------------0------------------------
                E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Go ahead and hate me, but I stopped watching anime when I was 10. Anime is for dumb faces.

Comment

Most anime, I think is quite stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer
                      Go ahead and hate me, but I outgrew those kinds of cartoons around age 10. Wouldan't watch them unless NOTHING else was on. And then I still didn't like them. The only "cartoons" I care for are the badass ones like FMA and Cowboy Beebop, etc.
                      So basically you only watch the ones that are given to you free on Cartoon Network?

Gamefreak is like that, too. He doesn't bother trying to watch any other anime, only the ones on CN.

I went out of my way to buy the DVDs for "Last Exile" and "The SoulTaker".

Comment

As far as Pokemon goes, I was into the trading card thing. I have tons.

Anyone ever play the card game?

Digmon?? Don't know enough about that to even comment on it.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
                          Most anime, I think is quite stupid.
                          I can see a female voice acting audition now...

"Ok so read from lines 30 to 50 and we'll see from there on. Oh and don't forget to inhale this helium first"

Comment

Originally posted by Grim
                            As far as Pokemon goes, I was into the trading card thing. I have tons.

Anyone ever play the card game?

Digmon?? Don't know enough about that to even comment on it.

Yeah I was a big fan of the card game. I went to the leagues at Books-A-Million, and one day a newspaper writer had an article about it and I got my picture in it twice and got quoted.

We had people who were the gym leaders/elite four. I was Lance from the Elite Four.

As far as Digimon goes, I watched a little of the anime. My brother was really into it.

Comment

I was into the card game a whole lot. When I was bored I would always make decks and challenge my sister with them (she was a collector too). Sometimes I would make such a good deck that my sister would just deny playing against me. Good times, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X