No announcement yet.

Pokemon Vs. Digimon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother and I actually still have our decks intact. Well, if I EVER wanted to play mine again, I would definately need to revamp it because I had a wierd strategy where I had some pokemon that were not in the same element that my deck was (like an electric in a fire/water deck) but I used their colorless attacks.

I was an okay player - I did a lot better in MTG though.

Comment

I probably still have my deck somewhere... I remember when I first got the Mewtew card thinking it was the best. Too bad it sucks

Comment

I was into the Team Rocket set. I still have my cards. I'll have to get a pic of my collection and post it.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Eww team rocket cards have to be the weakest monsters. THey all have low HP.

Comment

I'm suprised that noone said anything about Yu-Gi-Oh....

GOD that picture still cracks me up. It's just the look in Yugi's eyes that is so damn funny!!

Comment

yu know y?!

CAUSE YU-GAY-HOE FUKIN SUX!!! its LAME

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
                Eww team rocket cards have to be the weakest monsters. THey all have low HP.
                Maybe so, but that's when I was introduced to it. I have others complete sets, I just have everything put away and I cannot remember what they are.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

As long as you don't say anything bad about Yu-Gi-Oh GX, I don't have a problem with it. Josh and I really like that anime.

As for Pokemon, Fossil was my favorite expansion because it had my favorite Pokemon, Lapras, in it.

Comment

Working...
                  X