4 billion years of technology and ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 billion years of technology and ...

4 billion years of evolution and technology ...

behold ...

... THE SQUARE!

I just spent 4 hours messing around with Google to find some code to calculate colors based on hue, saturation and luminance and the reason it took 4 hours is that the first 3 formulas were WRONG! It's amazing how bad information on something hard to verify can spread all over the internet.

HSL -- hue, saturation, luminance -- is an excellent color system for calculating brightness and darkness effects (shadows and highlights, like the simple square above) but the formula is fairly complicated -- or at least the WRONG formulas were.

/Do you wish you hadn't read this, heh?
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

I have whatever he's having.

edit:

OMFG I didn't notice this before! At first I thought it was just an ordinary, retarded square but now it all makes sense! It's so beautiful~~~ It's hue, saturation and luminance gives it this FiRe that I can't ignore! I must have it!!!!1!

Comment

lol @ C*S

Comment

Sniper, what drug are you on and where can I get some?

Comment

You don't have to be on drugs to recognise its beauty!

Comment

youre all a bunch of squares

Comment

Baker, where'd you get 4 billion?

Comment

scientists estimate that planet earth...er, actually, our solar system has been in existance for the last 4.5 billion years.

i think

Comment

Working...
                X