Internet-TV ~ $5USD per-month.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet-TV ~ $5USD per-month.

note,if this isnt considered appropriate,delete the post and I'll send a PM to those whom I feel that would possibly enjoy or be interested in the service.Sorry if this is considered unacceptable,my most humble apologies!
    There is a new service that I have been informed of and invited to by one of the x-ESS (EveryShowSucks) users,and is invitation based only.The service is being provided by some of the people who brought ESS to your PC,via Nullsoft Streaming Video (NSV),using Winamp.Your $5USD provides you with unlimited access to the streams.
    If your interested in signing up, Personal Message me with a subject of "Im in!" and I'll invite you.
    Only those seriously interested / going to sign up should bother PM'ing me!Dont waste my time please!
    Invited people that actually sign up provide 1free month of service for you.(you invite 1 person,you get a 1free month of service,with unlimited invites.)
    Starting Line-Up includes :
    Star Trek:TNG
    The Simpsons
    Futurama
    SouthPark
    Chappelle's Show
    Invader Zim
    AquaTeenHungerForce
    Buffy The Vampire Slayer
    House MD
    Test Stream( for testing shows that are going to be added,verifying all seasons/episodes are working properly.)
    There will be more streams added as more Invitations are processed and more users Actually Sign-Up!

Donations (payment for service) are made via PayPal,and your provided a "Donation Code" that your required to have in order to verify your subscription payment. If you have anymore questions, PM me with a subject of Questions,and I'll answer them best I can.

~Mindzy
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 11-17-2006, 10:44 PM. Reason: Font Sizes
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Just use weeteevee.com. It's for free.
    Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

I just checked out weeteevee.com , thats a good find Spirit but.. it cant compare to the service I just mentioned.

weeteevee.com only lists a handful of episodes for each show listed there,the service I mentioned above has every episode and season of every show listed , and as the shows that are still being created (like House MD) , as soon as the show is released on TV, it is recorded/encoded/added to the stream list.

weeteevee.com is like a drop of water in the ocean compared to the service I have offered to invite Quake1 gamers to
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

House is the only one on that list that I watch. When are they adding more ?

Edited: I can watch an episode that I missed? Grow that list damnit!
        www.Net-Tyme.com
        Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
        Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

http://weeteevee.com/ kicks ass!!!!!

Comment

They must be ok. They have the Pink Panther.
            www.Net-Tyme.com
            Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
            Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Originally posted by Net-Tyme View Post
              House is the only one on that list that I watch. When are they adding more ?

Edited: I can watch an episode that I missed? Grow that list damnit!
              (added after typing all of the below info : the newest episode showing on the test stream is House MD : Season 2 , Episode 1. Where im on dialup I can only check it so often!)
              You can watch every episode that has been currently released on Cable/Satellite Television!as they are shown on TV,they are added (within 1 or 2 days)
              That list will grow as more people sign up, at the time right before ESS's demise,the list was around 40 streams,all showing their own given show (two or three had two shows on a single stream,but this was for shows that had a very small amount of episodes)

I was 100% pleased with the old ESS service,and considering some of the same people who was involved with ESS are handling this new service,I plan on signing up regaurdless if anyone else does. I'm just waiting to make my first 'donation' until I have broadband access,as it would be pointless to pay for it now with a dialup connection!

Comment

2 new shows added : Scrubs and Family Guy! more to come!!

Comment

http://weeteevee.com/ kicks ass!!!!!
                  Thanks for the link, that's a good find!
                  Chuck

Comment

Working...
                  X