Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BankNation Update

http://bank.quakeone.com/

If it was never apparent to begin with, I have a small allotment of space here on Quakeone for BankNation. I hadn't used it in a while and decided to put it to good use.

The astute in the crowd may notice that these blog posts also show up on the SNS site, this is by pure coincidence. I had some good blogs, and decided to move them from BankNation to SNS (or vice versa)

It's not what I'd like to call complete, but keep checking in.
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

But then no one will have a reason to visit SNS

Comment

I'm in the process of diversifying them. Anything generally Quake will go to SNS before BankNation. More Bank-related statements will head towards BankNation. Any profound statements will transend both.

Comment

and what exactly is BankNation,other than two words. Is it like a Union for the Bank lovers?
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

It's defined as a "loosely defined term"

In reality it's my blog, webspace, and clan. I use the [BN] tag and am writing up a series of rules that ridicule the clan system. (IE, it's physically impossible to join) Just call it satire.

Comment

so in other words,you took what was provided to you as a QuakeRadio "webspace/hostingspace" , and basically made it your fuck off and be Bank's personal lil do whatever he wishes with corner at quakeone.com?

wow good job,maybe if I come up with something to offer on a either weekly/bi-weekly basis that the community will either enjoy/find useful,i can request my own personal quakeone.com webspace/hostingspace , and once I obtain it,I can just use it as my own personal fuck off space.

-_-
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
              so in other words,you took what was provided to you as a QuakeRadio "webspace/hostingspace" , and basically made it your fuck off and be Bank's personal lil do whatever he wishes with corner at quakeone.com?
              Actually, you're thinking of radio.quakeone.com

I specifically requested BankNation as a personal site.

Take your little vandetta of me elsewhere, you've failed enough don't ya think?

You lose. Good day sir : )

Comment

Ahh but don't you see? He didn't lose. You still use quakeone space for even your personal ego crap. And this is no vendetta. Betcha got a mirror on that monitor.
                www.Net-Tyme.com
                Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Actually, I requested the space, and it was given to me Net-Tyme. There was no obligation. It was a favor that was fufilled.

And if you're too dense to notice, ever since some meaningless argument between Mindz and I, he's taken every opportunity to try and publically demean me. It's quite humorous actually.

Comment

I agree. It is humorous.. Which is why you lost that one. Either way both is hosted by Quakeone. Regardless if its for Radio or mindless self chatter.
                    www.Net-Tyme.com
                    Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                    Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post

wow good job,maybe if I come up with something to offer on a either weekly/bi-weekly basis that the community will either enjoy/find useful,i can request my own personal quakeone.com webspace/hostingspace , and once I obtain it,I can just use it as my own personal fuck off space.

-_-
                      Mindzy, whatever Bank does with his web space is pretty much his business, hehe

Every Quake community site I know of, both past and present has had a good percent of non-Quake past times. Remember [eSx] music, heh

Hopefully in the future, we can have something in-place to allow a lot more people to have web space thru QuakeOne.
                      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

phenom.quakeone.com !!!

Then I could have a space to upload all my funny Myspace pictures!

I really don't see the problem with bank.quakeone.com. Its a subdomain, big deal, but you're talking about it as if Bank took over Quakeone.com and pic his face up on the logo. This is kind of what subdomains are for. I've ran afew domains in the past and known ALOT of people who had domains they ran.. subdomains are like candy at halloween. Get off Bank about what he does with what he was given, don't be jealous because he asked for bank.quakeone.com and you didn't ask for mindz.quakeone.com.

Mindz u still my ***** but you're buggn! chill and sip a 40oz dood!

And to Net-Tyme, well I don't even really know you but I'd love to kill you in quake sometime
                        QuakeOne.com
                        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

i could use some space for my radio show too. filefront is...well...icky.

Comment

Filefront kicks ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
                              Filefront kicks ass!
                              it is better than fileplanet

Comment

Working...
                              X