X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDSTONE
    replied
    Think of a text-grafitti wall, and toss in some never bothered to mature or grow into an adult players and watch the shit fest fly.
    Facebook? lol

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Yah, detailed Rep's would be nice

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    I agree with Talisa 100% and have for a long time. I would also like to add that being able to see the complete history of reps would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    one thing id like is being able to see if you got rep from someone with a message included, that you can see who gave the rep and comment to you.

i often find myself wondering who of the people posting in a thread is the one that gave me the rep and the comment,
    and who i should reply to or thank for the rep or such

like in one thread, where someone asked for a converter to convert files to mp3. someone gave me rep and added comment they liked my suggestion more then their suggestion to the rep, but there were several people who posted other suggestions in taht thread, and i have no way of knowing who to reply to or such, and i dun feel like doing the guessing game and hope i send a pm to the right person to talk about it, lol

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    we used to have a comments type section @ everyones profles, that was abused.

The features aimed at connecting players with other players on a public level,the more problematic it tends to become.

Think of a text-grafitti wall, and toss in some never bothered to mature or grow into an adult players and watch the shit fest fly.

I just learned to live with out that feature, as I really enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    it was seven minutes brah...

My point wasn't so much that I was late (nobody even cared or noticed for that matter). Actually, I'm not sure there was a point to that statement other than it was true.

There is probably a cap so you can't make a second account and rep the crap out of yourself.

Also, I saw something about a shoutbox and something about it being hard to admin. I don't know about vB, but I admin 4 PHPBB3 forums (all with shoutboxes) and it's simple as pie to admin. If someone is an asshole, you just remove their shoutbox privilege, end of story.

you just make 2 groups

standard member
    advanced member

advanced can use the shoutbox, standard cannot. You mess up you get demoted to standard. Personally, I like to add the switch that if you are standard, you can't even see the shoutbox.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-03-2013, 05:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JDSTONE
    replied
    I don't like that i can max out on the reputation points i can give one person. the same people help me out ALL the time. i feel they should get a rep point every time they help me. i don't really expect a change in the website just wanted to express my my thoughts so if you can how about giving MG and GB an extra 100 rep points for being kick ass and never leaving a question unanswered and even being late to work to address it

Leave a comment:

• Shadowswift
    replied
    Get rid of the Space Marine ad. It's pissing me off.

Leave a comment:

• bluntz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• foq
    replied
    Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    I smell abused shoutbox.
    I think it would be fun. Maybe it would help keep some of the crap off the forums as well.

Leave a comment:

• LambentHammerBurst
    replied
    It'd be entirely possible to make it members only.
    I would like to see it myself, but look how the forums were in the past week - adding another contact option would only add more fuel to the fire.
    I am for it once we see that flaming/trolling/ect slow down.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowswift
    replied
    I'm gonna side with the pro-shoutboxers here. A members-only shoutbox (is that possible?) might be interesting. Y'all are acting like a shoutbox would be impossible to admin. Maybe it is, I dunno, but it's worth a try.

Leave a comment:

• Phenom
    replied
    Originally posted by foq View Post
    I'd personally love to see a shout box.
    I smell abused shoutbox.

Leave a comment:

• foq
    replied
    I'd personally love to see a shout box.

Leave a comment:

• Phenom