Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InvincibleDrone
    replied
    I can't bring myself to watch it. I dunno i just feel no need to. Maybe i think its a fake vid anyway maybe i think i really don;t know the man so watching him hang makes no difference.

If i wanna see gore im gonna watch the dvd i bought with my x!mas hmv gift certificate...

The Descent

fucking best horror movie since..... a long time!

Leave a comment:

• joao93
    replied
    golden_boy wrote:

Why do people - normal people -
    Americans aren't normal.

Leave a comment:

• golden_boy
    replied
    that doesn't deserve any exclamation marks at all.

by the way, as a normal human, watching that video should be below you, but I have learned that 90% of my species are like that. So go watch it. I hope you get syphilis.

To me, that's the really interesting part. Why do people - normal people - like to watch hangings and decapitations on the internet?

gosh.

Leave a comment:

• InvincibleDrone
    replied
    Well its been a few days and some. Any conspiracy theories popping up yet?

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    so yea,he's dead and all but,to get off subject, hey drone,your woman has nice breast.

lol

Leave a comment:

• Canadian*Sniper
    replied
    by all means joao, go for it

Leave a comment:

• joao93
    replied
    Yeah, Bush death would make me much more happy. Bush is an assasin too, he sent his army to kill a lot of Iraqians. Go hung him too.

Leave a comment:

• Spirit
    replied
    Would you be so happy about Bush being lynched too? After all he (his administration) is responsible of as much deaths as Saddam.

Leave a comment:

• Solecord
    replied
    Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
    no, in this case, it wasnt an eye for an eye. it was two tyrranical eyes for several hundred innocent eyes.
    Try several thousand innocent eyes. Probably even more than that.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowswift
    replied
    Originally posted by tryno View Post
    eye for an eye and the world goes blind.

no, in this case, it wasnt an eye for an eye. it was two tyrranical eyes for several hundred innocent eyes.

no mercy for the merciless. Saddam deserved death. Its what he wanted, its what Iraq wanted, its what we wanted. Everyones happy. now, hes probably in Hell having buttsecks with Satan.

Leave a comment:

• QuadRaptor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Net-Tyme
    replied
    Americans didn't decide to hang him. You know damn well if it were left to the U.S. He would have stayed in prison. Just like Manson, Dahmer and Gacy and all the other wacko's. Sorry.. no Pity Party here for Saddam. Was it Saddam who ordered that they blow a hole in the side of one of our ships? And if you ask an Indian who has moved here.. They are happy he is dead. Americans are so evil yet we have all these people coming here from other countries to live. They flee their great lives to come here. Imagine that! Imagine a country where you don't know if your leader will become bored enough to send and army to chop your heads off.. Just because... Truthfully. I think anyone that wants citizenship should have to spend 4 years in the military before receiving it. Perhaps that will slow things down a bit. A tad off topic.. sorry. Ask your Indian friends how they feel about Saddam. They will not like the hanging but they will like the fact he is dead.

Leave a comment:

• joao93
    replied
    I'm completely against death penalty. So I didn't really like his death.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck
    replied
    Here is a full tape of the hanging via videophone.

Leave a comment:

• Yugo2Heck
    replied
    Originally posted by Baker View Post
    ... anyone who sheds a tear for someone as brutal and ruthless as Saddam is wasting a tear, that's for sure.
    If I were to shed a tear (I won't) it would be for the people literally dancing with joy around his corpse. Celebrating death is sick.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X