• joao93
    replied
    /agreed with Quad

Leave a comment:

• QuadRaptor
    replied
    Originally posted by RocketGuy View Post
    IDDQD
    Sorry, I have absolutely no idea what that stands for.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Hope you have fun with it phenom... Just think of all the torn curtains and ripped up furniture you will have to deal with But, I am sure it will be worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Lerster
    replied
    poor kitten, glad ya did something when ya did Phen. ^_^

I hope it makes it.

Leave a comment:

• RocketGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
    IDDQD

Leave a comment:

• Net-Tyme
    replied
    naw.. he doesn't have a foo foo cat.

Leave a comment:

• QuadRaptor
    replied
    It's probably gonna grow up to be an evil little thing like my cat.

Leave a comment:

• Canadian*Sniper
    replied
    hehe, Phenom is the Jolly Giant

Leave a comment:

• Net-Tyme
    replied
    I've done that myself when we found a kitten on the road that was hit by a car. Lucky the car only nailed the tail. He lost his tail but we named him Lucky.. Nothing like a kitty on the tar road when it's 88 degrees full sun and wounded.. grrrr. Emergency Vet 200.00 just walking in the door. Wake the poor thing up every three hours to feed and get fluids in. But.. he was well worth it..

Leave a comment:

• joao93
    replied
    Don't know if that helps, but my female dog is called Nina.

Leave a comment:

• Phenom
    replied
    Never mistake my kindness for weakness

I just stayed up all night feeding this kitten every 2 hours and making sure the tempreture inside the basket is not to hot!

Leave a comment:

• Net-Tyme
    replied
    You know Phenom. This kitty image and you are a killer.. Knew you were just a big ole pussy cat. hahahahahaha. Big guy.. soft heart..

Leave a comment:

• Phenom
    replied
    Sounds like Sole wants a kitten

So far, I've gottn "Heshe" to eat some food, and Heshe is hangin in there, I will be making a trip to the vet on Monday and while I'm there I figured I'll bring Heshe with me to get'em checked out.

This kitten was litterally being neglected by its momma cat and pushed to the side all the time, you can feel its little bones

I currently have Heshe right next to me on my desk in a small basket with a fluffly blanket and a heating pad underneath that, hand feeding every 2 hours.

Its eyes arn't open yet and its only 10 days old sofar which is much to young to be taken away from its mother but it was litterally going to die unless someone did something about it.

I think Heshe's eyes might be openening by tomorrow

Anyways I'm tired as all hell and just got done feeding my kitten. Still thinkin of a good name incase its a boy!
    Last edited by Phenom; 01-07-2007, 04:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Solecord
    replied
    Sole
    Solecord
    Roscoe
    Goran
    Dejan

Leave a comment:

• Phenom
    replied
    My wife thought of Pandora also Net-Tyme What a coincidence!

If its a girl it will probly be called Pandora now heh, Angelina is more of a human name to me but atleast your trying.

Right now I'm calling him/her Heshe, get it? HeShe? lol keep'em comin! More boy names!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X