Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/sad

Comment

So sad...the samething happened to a yellow bird I had.

Comment

Originally posted by Net-Tyme View Post
        I've done that myself when we found a kitten on the road that was hit by a car. Lucky the car only nailed the tail. He lost his tail but we named him Lucky.. Nothing like a kitty on the tar road when it's 88 degrees full sun and wounded.. grrrr. Emergency Vet 200.00 just walking in the door. Wake the poor thing up every three hours to feed and get fluids in. But.. he was well worth it..
        I think you're my aunt ;[
        My aunt picked up a roadside cat and it was real bloody, they washed it in the sink and named it Lucky... rofl
        e|------------------------0---------------
        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
        A|---------------0------------------------
        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          is it just me or does it seem like no matter what, every thread made on Quakeone.com always derails around the 10th post.

And 90% of those posts that are derailed have Joao posting to them. right about that point the story about "Quake politics" can turn into "I hate l44t sp3a|C" conversation.

Anyways. I tryed taking another pic with my cellphone yesterday but for some reason it didnt send the picture to my online album and im to lazy to go grab my digital camera so just beleieve me when I say, I havent accident'i killed this kitten yet! He's almost falln off the table a couple times, and he forgot to flip the saftey on when we were out at the shooting range pop'n some paper badguys.

But he/she is starting to make alot of noise and when heshe meows it sounds like Mugsy saying "mmMYea See?, mmMYea"
          Mugsy
          This is obviously a good thing. I was getting worryed; someones cat getting 3 pages of attention---would.. would be unheard of; even the myspace bitches cats don't get that.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            is it just me or does it seem like no matter what, every thread made on Quakeone.com always derails around the 10th post.

And 90% of those posts that are derailed have Joao posting to them. right about that point the story about "Quake politics" can turn into "I hate l44t sp3a|C" conversation.

Anyways. I tryed taking another pic with my cellphone yesterday but for some reason it didnt send the picture to my online album and im to lazy to go grab my digital camera so just beleieve me when I say, I havent accident'i killed this kitten yet! He's almost falln off the table a couple times, and he forgot to flip the saftey on when we were out at the shooting range pop'n some paper badguys.

But he/she is starting to make alot of noise and when heshe meows it sounds like Mugsy saying "mmMYea See?, mmMYea"
            Mugsy
            This one however wasn't derailed by Joao.

Sooooo.. when do we get a new kitty?? Hmmmm? There is a shelter in your area calling YOUR name.
            www.Net-Tyme.com
            Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
            Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Net-Tyme wrote:

This one however wasn't derailed by Joao.
              Everyone knows that, Phenom just likes making me angry

Comment

There you go again Joao.

Net-Tyme, I think im going wait alittle bit till I get a new kitten or puppy. Its better to not rush in
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
                X